Feelings.

🌜Oh what's this? Another update today! Oh yea you know it! I'm updating again because I just saw that this story, which is my first, has almost 230 reads! In just four days? That's just incredible! Thank you all so much. Also I dedicated the last chapter to laylabird for her commenting on it, as well as telling me she was confused as to whether Skyler was aware h was Zeke's mate or not. I sadly had to tell her that I couldn't tell her that because it would be a spoiler. Well laylabird I hope this chapter update answers your question. :D Also I'm looking for someone to dedicate this chapter to. If your interested comment and let me know, and its all yours!🌛

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••SKYLER'S POV••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I don't understand these feelings, I don't even know his so why do I feel like I'm missing part of myself now that he's not in the room with me? Why can't I get him out of my head? I can't even start processing the fact that I'm no longer alone in the world, that I have a twin and he came for me, because ALL I can concentrate on is HIM. The way HE smells, HIS touch the way HIS eyes light up when he smiles, or the way HIS eyes shine when HE laughs.

I have never found myself interested in anyone in all of my 18 years of life so why am I feeling like this towards HIM? We are both males, he's an alpha, a dominant, I hate dominates. It's not that he is male, I have always thought that it shouldn't matter as long as the feelings are strong enough. It's that he's an alpha, and from the vibes he gives off he's a strong and powerful one. Alphas are nothing but trouble, they do whatever they want whenever they want and don't care who they hurt as long as it benefits themselves. They are all the same so how could HE be any different?

My thoughts are interrupted by the boys walking back in after walking the perimeter to make sure we were safe. My brothers unique scent of blueberries and violets mixing with Zeke's scent of honey dew melon and fresh sea breeze as they passes by me further into the room. "Everything looks good now just to sit tight until Rayven gets here. Then it will be time to go home at last. I can't wait to sleep in my own bed and to finally show you everything little brother." Man it's so weird hearing him say that, I don't think I will ever get used to it.

Suddenly I felt IT someone was coming, fast, faster than any wolf could travel. I knew it wasn't Rayven I remember the aura he gives off and this one is much much darker. Zeke notices the change in me as I moved my head towards the door. Quickly moving to stand in front of me he starts growling at the door way. Why does he do that? Why is he always trying to protect me? My brother isn't even this protective of me.

Preparing myself for the worst I position myself to fight when the danger was presented. Suddenly the door swung open, standing in the door way was a large well built boy, he had to stand at least 6'6 or taller with long black flowing hair and penetrating dark eyes. He was more intimidating than Alpha was and he was a wall of a wolf. Black leather pants, boots, t-shirt and a leather duster. Atop his head sat a black leather hat, a cowboy style almost.

"I can smell your fear and I love it," the stranger spoke up with a deep voice, pure sex poured from every syllable that left his mouth "hmm truly is a shame I promised Rayven I wouldn't hurt you." "Hold on Rayven sent you? Who are you and how do we know your telling the truth," Zeke asked. "Well now mutt since you asked so nicely," sarcasm dripping from every word, "my name is Kin. As to how you know he truly sent me I'm supposed to remind Zeke of when he threw the party and almost hooked up with" "shit okay I believe Rayven sent you, no need to finish that sentence" Zeke interrupted Kin.

"Kin what kind of a name is that? Is it short for something?" I couldn't help but ask. "Yes it is but you don't need to know what it is. Now get your stuff I'm here to take you to Rayven. I'm your body guard it seems. As if I didn't have better things to be doing then babysitting a bunch of mutts. Now come on, I can barely stand the smell of you." Kin said while staring straight at Spyke. I watched an emotion I couldn't quite catch flash in his eyes as he bowed his head while giving a slight nod as if answering an un-asked question. I wonder what the heck that was all about.

"Now come on fur balls we have company heading this way and I would rather not track blood onto the floor mats in my car." with that said he turned on his heel and headed towards the parking lot leaving us no choice but to grab the bags and follow.

Stepping out of the room and swinging the door shut behind us, I'm overwhelmed by the pressing aura of five large wolves, and they were coming straight for us. Why didn't anyone else sense them? Throwing the bag in my hand down I prepared myself to fight, both boys beside me looking alarmed at my change in demeanor but quickly change as they caught their scents on the breeze. Stupid wolves, don't they know to approach up wind from their 'prey'?

Before they were even more than 20 yards away a large blur approached them from behind an each one quickly dropped to the ground lifeless as the shadow over took them. Zeke and Spyke both moving in front of me preparing to defend me from the new threat. "Don't bother it's only Kin," I spoke up. "How can you tell? I can't smell him and I'm one of the best trackers!" Spyke exclaimed. Looking at him oddly I mutter "because I can sense his aura, that's how I knew they all were coming before you did. It's something I thought all wolves could do."

"That's where your wrong little wolf not everyone can, it's actually a very rare ability" Kin spoke up as he walked towards us in the darkness while licking blood off of his fingers and around his dagger like nails.

"What are you? You have the aura of a wolf but you don't smell like one. You move faster than any wolf I have ever seen. You move like a vampire but your not like any I know."

"Your right little wolf I'm neither a wolf or a vampire, I'm a hybrid. Best of both worlds and none of their weaknesses. Now lets go wolfs, I have to get you to grandmothers house before little red gets there." he said while smirking arrogantly. "Grab your bags and your little mate an lets go."

I felt my heart drop at his words and the look Spyke and Zeke shared. It seems the man I can't seem to get out of my mind already is mated to my brother.