Secrets revealed

🌜Hey it's me again! Wow four days and four updates! I'm on a roll! Lol. Time to see what's happening now, oh and £ will always be around the words that their inner wolves are speaking.........hope you enjoy🌛

••••••••••••••••••••••••••ZEKE'S POV•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Kicking the hotel room door closes behind me and my mate, god is it still unbelievable to me that I found my mate, and he's truly stunning. Even filthy and dressed only in a pair of oversized shorts he is still truly a sight to behold, hair fairer than the softest rays of the moon, skin smother than any I have ever touched. Lips fuller and more delectable looking than any sweet I have ever tasted. I just wish he would wake up so that I could see his eyes and taste those lips.

Carefully shifting him to place on the bed I find myself frozen and unable to move as he softly moans and curls himself deeper into my broad chest. Coming to terms with myself I realize I can't bring myself to let him go from my arms now that I found him. Sighing I lay myself down next to him on the small double bed. There's calls I need to make but there's just no way I can let him go yet, leaning my face down I bury my nose into his neck and take in his sweet smell of strawberries and mango, with a over lapping smell of the wolves from his pack.

£ No, he should smell like only us, I don't like this....MAKE OUR MATE CLEAN NOW! £ my inner wolf growled and on this I fully agree. Slowly untangling myself from my mate I slowly slip into the bathroom and close the door over so as not to wake him. I decided to run my mate a bath, and make a much needed phone call.

"Hey Rayven man, I need your help." I spoke the moment he answered. "What can I do you for Zeke? Into to trouble again I'm sure, now tell me what little old Rayven can so to help the little mutt?" "Always the charmer blood sucker, I need some help getting off some pack grounds with something they sure as hell didn't want to give up." Now with a response like that you might think, why if they don't like each other would he call him for help? Simple really we don't hate each other, quite the opposite really we have been friends since I was a pup and Rayven was a few hundred years old.

Speaking up an interrupting my thoughts as normal Rayven said "you know I love you man but you have to tell me what the hell you mean by that? What did you take and why is it that damn important to you that you would risk facing an entire angry pack, and it had better be a good answer or I swear mutt your on your own here."

I sighed while running my hand thru my dark locks, "it's not a what but a who, and he's Spyke's brother and also my mate." "That's all I needed to hear I will have help your way ASAP." and with that he hung up.

Going back into the bedroom I stare at my mate, man I really need to learn his name, and think about how badly might he freak out if he woke up in the bathtub with both of us naked. £ hmmm my mate naked, sounds to good to be true £ my wolf growled out. Okay well that settles it I guess he goes in naked and I stay in my boxer-briefs. After stripping myself down I carefully slid his oversized shorts off and tried so hard not to stare at his beautiful body. He was incredible beneath those shorts, slim hips and rounds butt, his manhood laying against his creamy thigh was almost to much for my wolf and I to take. Quickly shaking my head to rid myself of the images of him becoming a moaning withering means beneath my hands and mouth. Slipping my arms beneath his slim body I hoist him up and carry him into the bathroom. Slowly I slip into the warm bath water and place him in my lap, I can't help but moan slightly at the perfect feel of him in my lap.

After washing him as gently as I could I stand up with him still wrapped tightly in my embrace and wrap a towel around his soft body. I'm amazed that he could sleep throughout the bath I just gave him. Taking him back into the bedroom I glance at the clock realizing that Spyke has been gone for far to long. I pray to the moon goddess to keep him safe, and slip my mate into the bed. Just after I cover him up I slip out of my wet underwear intending to change into a dry pair the door slams open and without thinking I leap up and position myself over my mate and growling fiercely "stay away from my mate." I growl out without even registering who I was growling at.