Part 15 Treatment

It felt like we traveled for hours. Me being left to stare at the sky as it changed from the pale blue of day to the deep blue of night. To say I was bored, and slightly concerned, was an understatement.

Neither of the two women who held me spoke. In fact, they didn't even breathe. Were they also vampires? And if so, what could they possibly want me for? Unless Val just suddenly moved house, we are defiantly going to opposite way to him. Which meant, he wasn't the one behind this second kidnapping.

Just my luck.

Only I could get kidnapped twice.

Just when I thought the two women had gone mute, I heard the one which I recognised as the lion mane say, "We'll take her to the twins first, then Emir."

I decided it would be better if I didn't speak, especially since I was pretty sure my lips were frozen shut. My body had gone numb, which I was taking as a pretty bad sign. Perhaps, by time we arrived to whatever place we were going, I'd either have died from the intense hyperthermia or become an ice cube.

Both sounded welcome at this point.

I closed my eyes when I felt a surge of warmth go through my body, telling me that we'd entered some kind of building. Opening them again, I was met by a wooden roof, hanging low from being poorly constructed.

"Lay her down there, I'll get the twins." Lion mane said, her hands disappearing from my body as I was thrown over the other woman's shoulder. I was shocked at how strong she was.

An inaudible gasp left my lips as my body was practically thrown onto a soft mattress on the ground. My head hit an even softer pillow and I groaned.

"Don't get too comfortable," the woman with the stunning blue eyes said, pulling her hood back to let loose brown waves, "the twins will be here soon with your treatment."

Treatment?!

Well I hoped it was a nice and long bubble bath. I'd never craved something more deeply in my life.

Pulling off my shoes, the woman- or more like girl as she looked no older than me now that I really looked -began to rub my freezing toes until I started to get back the feeling in them again.

Next she did the same with my hands, rubbing the warmth into them until they were able to move again. I watched her the entire time, wondering how she was doing it so efficiently and why she was doing it at all.

I looked up with just my eyes when the sound of a door opening could be heard. In walked the girl with the lion mane and two identical girls trailing behind. They both had the most beautiful green eyes I'd ever seen, bright and filled with peace and contempt, putting my own to show.

The blue eyed girl pulled away upon their entrance, sucking on her lower lip as her and the lion maned girl shared a look. "I don't like this." She said openly, warily glancing at the twins.

"It has to be done, Alain." The lion maned girl said, rubbing her hands together as she looked over me laying on the ground.

To say I was beginning to freak out was an understatement. If Alain was wary about these twins, how the hell should I feel?

Alain shook her head. "Not like this, Marla."

I was snapped out of their conversation when one of the twins lowered themselves down so that they were on their knees beside me. My eyes widened in fear, my body struggling to move away from the other girl.

She put her hand on my arm, stilling me as my heart beat slowed down. "There is no need to fear us, Natalie. My name is Samira and this is my sister, Kadence. We are here to help you."

"I don't need help," I struggled out.

Samira cocked her head to the side. "Then why did you run the moment you discovered who your master truly was?"

I struggled to speak. "H-how did you know that?"

Samira and Kadence shared a look, their uncanny looks beginning to give me a headache. "We were told, by our mother. Of you, Natalie."

"Me?" I squeaked, noticing how my body was getting warmer and warmer by the second.

"Yes." Samira confirmed. "We were told of the human girl who would be taken to this world by force and kept as a slave in the home of the blood lusting King. Of how she would escape the King once she discovered his true nature and flee into the frozen lands until two of our own would come across her. Two Ox's."

"Ox's?" I said, glancing over to where Marla and Alain watched us.

"It's short for охотник, meaning hunter." Alain explained.

"And it's you two?" I asked, sounding as in disbelief as I felt.

Both girls nodded as I let out a held in breath. "What else did she say about me?"

Samira's green eyes were steady as they held my own. "She said that you would save us all."

"Save you all from what?" I spluttered, finally able to sit up. Only then did I notice Kadence's hand on my leg that shimmered green. I jumped back, falling off the mattress with a thump.

"Natalie, you need to calm down." Samira said in a soothing voice as I sprung to my feet and pressed myself up against the wall as far away from these freaks as possible. "Kadence was only healing you."

Kadence lowered her hand that had ceased its strange shimmering, her green eyes dropping to the ground in a silent apology.

"Our mother said you'd react this way." Samira murmured and I raised an eyebrow. "If you sit, I'll be able to explain everything to you."

I swallowed. "Everything?" I was done with these games, the ones that Val would play with me. The ones where he would only tell me pieces of the tale whilst leaving the rest in the dark.

Samira nodded. "Everything."

I just wanted to warm you guys ahead that the next part will be explaining quite a few things and might feel a bit 'information dump'. So I just wanted to tell you guys that I will really try to make it as good as possible. Hope you guys are excited to learn a little more with Nat...