Daddies girl

Tobias's POV
   I wake up to someone kissing my cheek. I let out a laugh, knowing its Thana. I never thought I could love someone as much as I love Tris.
    Thana and Clary are best friends. Christina is pregnant again because according to Christina, Will doesn't understand when she tells him to wrap it up. I would drop down to my knees, thanking God for Tris getting pregnant, even though I wouldn't be able to get up. Tris and I have tried for another child, but nothings worked.
      "Daddy, I know your wake," Thana says in her little baby voice. She's three now and talks non stop. Today, Tris should be getting back from Abnegation. She went to spend a few days with her parents. I had to convice her to go.
     "No, I'm asleep," I say. She giggles making me laugh. I turn to my side and pick her up, jumping out of bed and jumping around. I love the sound of her little laugh, it lets me know that I'm doinh something right.
    "Come on. Help me cook breakfast, Sweety. Mommy should be gettinh home soon," I say. She runs out of the room then stops dead in her tracks. I walk closer to see Tris on the ground, pale, and bleeding from her side. "Thana, go to your room please," I say as calmly as I can. Not gonna work. As soon as Thana gets in her room I drop down next to Tris and take her palse point. Its there, but nervingly slow...

    DUN DUN DUN!!! I'M MAKING THIS INTO A TRILOGY!!!! EVEN THOUGH I HAVE TWO OTHER STORIES GOING ON RIGHT NOW...I GOT THIS. BE PREPARED!!