Thiiis Bitch

Tris's POV
"Why can't it just be small?" I ask Christina who is trying to go all out with the wedding planning.
"Ugh. Do you really want it to be small though. This is a once in a life time thing," she says. She looks up from her planning book to Tobias and I. "Hopefully a once in a life time thing," she mumbles. Tobias chuckles, obviously hearing her too.
"It will be," he says. I look at him then down to my ring.
Flash back.
"Now, i'm going to take this ring off your finger," Molly says. Eric snickers in the back. I glare at him. Me not being able to move my arms doesn't have a choice but to let her take it off.
She goes over to Peter and drops it in his hand. He looks at with question. "What do you want me to do with it?" He asks her. She smirk back at me.
"Drop it at the foot of Tobias's apartment. He'll see it and it'll hurt him knowing that she's somewhere thats dangerous," She says, looking directly at me. I glare.
"Why are you doing this? What did I do? You can do whatever it is as long as Tobias stays out of this," I say. She laughs and looks over at Eric.
"I want revenge on you beating me up during that fight during our initiation," Molly says. She had that one comming.
"I wnat revenge on Four for ranking first. Hurting you will hurt him," Eric says.
"I want revenge for you ranking above me," Peter says. Jealous much? I think so.
"I didn't have any control over my ranking. Four only got the ranking he deserved. And Molly, you had that comming to you and you it," I say. She scuffs and turns back to the others.
"Go do what I said with the ring. Eric, you can go with him. I think this is amusing to you," she says. They nod and go. She strides over to me. She lowes to my level.
"Turns out that you and Four won't get to live your happily married life. You actually thought it was going to happen. How cute," she says. "If I were you I would stop hoping that it'll happen one day. Some day, maybe not soon, but he'll pick himself back up and fall in love with another girl and get married her. She'll be Mrs.Eaton. You won't," she says. She's right. He will. Tears fill my eyes. I'll just have to give up on that ever happening to me. ---
"Are you okay?" Christina asks me. I snap my head up and look at her.
"Yeah. I'm okay," I lie. I look up at Tobias. He grabs my hand and drawd slow circles over it, knowing that I was think about something that happened. I just want to move on from all that happened.

AU: I haven't been doing Authors notes lately because I don't really have much to say. Well, they're getting married but she's been remembering things from what happened while she was kidnapped. Well, know you know their motives for doing what they did to her. Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪