Pain

Tobias's POV
I wake up to the sound of crying. I slowly open my eyes and turn to see Tris. She's holding onto her writs tightly.
"I'm so sorry Tobias. I can't be strong anymore. I give up," she says. She starts crying harder. I shake her shoulder as gentally as I can without hurting her. She squeezes her eyes tight then opens them. I force myself to stand up, ignoring the pain from my knee. She stands up and sits on the edge of the end, staring off into the space
"What did you mean? You couldn't be strong anymore. You were giving up?" I'm crying, I know that. But I don't care.
"I told you I wanted to die when I was there. I tried ending it but Peter came in and took the blade that Molly left on the ground from me. I should be dead right now. I never thought I would get out," she tells me. I whipe my tears away and go over to her.
"You are so strong for not giving up. We're together again. And nothing is going to change that," I say in all seriousness.
"How can be so sure?" She asks never taking her eyes off mine.
"You've been taken away from once, I'm not gonna let that happen again. I would go through hell and back for you. Will you marry me?" I ask. This is the third time I've done this and I'm still nervous about her answer.
"Yes," she says. I take the chain off and and open it, taking off the ring and slipping it onto her finger. She looks into my eyes. "Now, when do I get to meet Christina's baby?" She asks. I smile.
"Today."