Insecurity

Tobias's POV (again)
Tris rushed into the bedroom as soon as her family left. I follow her in. No father should ever in a million years talk to their daughter like that.
    She sits down on her side of the bed and looks down at her wrists. I know exactly what shes thinking about.
    "Don't you dare," I say in a firm voice. She starts crying. I talk her into my arms, letting her let it all out.
     "Tobias, he's right. I'm worthless. I have nothing to offer in the be-"
   "You're not worthless. And as for that last part, hell yeah you do. If I could, I'd never leave this bed with you. I love you," I say. She looks up at me, staring into my eyes. 
    "I didn't like it. I didn't liked when they-" I'm not gonna let her finish that sentence.
    "Stop. I know you didn't. In my opinion, what your father just said was the worst thing that someone could say to someonr who went through what you did," I tell her. I kiss her forehead.
   "Some birthday huh?" she says with a laugh.
     "I know a way I could make it better for you," I tell her, leaning in and brushing our lips together. She sighs.
    "And how would that be?" she asks, trying to sound innocent. I kiss her neck, flicking my tongue against her soft skin. She sighs.
     "Tobias," she sighs. "I don't think we should," she says. I look at her in confusion. Not because I'm mad that she doesn't want that, but because she's never been like this when it comes to us.
     "I just, I don't feel comfortable showing myself right now. Especially to you," she says. "Not in a mean way. It's just what he said, it made me full bad."
     "Okay," I say. She leans in again and kisses me. I can tell she's holding back. I don't want her too. My hands go under her shirt, skimming her baby soft skin. I push her down on the bed. I look down at her. My shirt is still off so when she runs her hands over my shoulders, chest, and abs it makes me go crazy.
    I bring myself down again to her, grinding my hips against her, making her moan. "Screw it," she groans as she kisses me roughly. ---
    "Are you okay?" I ask her. She's awfully quiet right now. We usually talk after.
     "I just feel like I'm not good enough for you," she says. I roll over to my side so I'm facing her.
    "Tris. Your more than enough. Your so much more than I deserve," I tell her.
    "I don't know what I'd do without you," I say. She smiles and kisses me again. "Happy birthday?"
    "I'm happy now."