Lead

Tobias's POV
I'm not like my father, but I'm pretty sure it'll get to that point. It all started out with drinking first. Then came the abuse. However, I don't even have anyone to do that too. Thank god.
Its been a year. Tris and I should be married by now. But she's gone. I don't mean dead; or maybe I do. I don't know. She's missing. She's been missing since our one year anniversary. I miss her.
I lock myself away now, I'm either in the training room working out even though I'm somehow even more ripped than I was a yeat ago(not body builder, but ripped as hell), work, or here. I barely even sleep in my bed anymore. The thought of Tris and I making love, or just sleeping on it awakens in me everytime.
I miss every thing about her. Her smile, her laugh, her eyes, her hands, her falwless skin, her small body. Every thing.
"Four, open the door," Zeke yells. I set down my beer bottle and open thw door, letting him in. "Put on a shirt, Mr.Ihaveasixpackandimnotafriadtoletanyoneseethat," Zeke tells me.
"Why?" I grab my black shirt and throw it up. It now hugs my arms. I also have scuff on my face that I'm noticing now in the mirror.

 What he looks like now

"Tris," Is all he says for me to follow him out the door. I'm not sobered up but I'm definitally getting their. -- We get to the Priors apartment and listen to what Caleb has to say. Mr.Prior some how hates me even more now for some reason.
"Well, my mom, you, got a call at around 11 and it was a girl that sounded a lot like Tris would scared. Well, she hung up and we got access to the location of the phone call. Somewhere in Amity."
"We're going," I say, looking at Zeke. I'm don't think its the alcohole talking, its me for sure.
"Yes. We'll stay there, or somewhere near, and look around. We will need Caleb though," Zeke says. I nod along with everything he says.
I'm getting her back. I'm coming baby.
AU: New story. I hope yoi enjoy it. Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters. Be brave. 🔪🔪🔪