Withdraw

Tobias's POV
Its been two weeks now and I'm going through withdraw. Everyday I would get wasted. My hands are shaking (tremors) and I'm just getting irritated and angry easily. Like my mind isn't working the same (Delirium tremens).
Everytime I feel angry I have to get as far away from tris out of fear if hurting her. Tris comes in the living room. She's still very cautious around me and anyone else.
"Are you okay?" She asks looking down at my hands. They're shaking again. I groan. She comes over and sits down next to me. "Are you okay?" she asks again. She went through hell and she's asking if I'm okay.
"Yeah. Its just-"
"Withdraw, from the alcohol," she finishes. I look down, ashamed. "You'll get through this Tobias," she says. Her eyes land on the chain and then back to me. I want this ring to be back on her.
"Okay. As long as we're one okay?" She nods. She looks down at my lips then to my eyes. I lean in and kiss her. Its slow and loving. She pulls me back to her, wanting more. Its more passionate and wanting now.
She pulls away to breaths. "I want you," she says. I stare into her eyes. They're beautiful.
"You sure?" I ask.
"Yes. I want to try. I know you would never hurt me, or force me to do anything," she says. I nod and lean into her. Her hands go under my shirt. I pull it over my head. She looks down at my chest. Her hand goes go to her name. I added the date we met on our anniversary last year. She never got to see it.
"I love you," she says. I say it back and begin to take her shirt off. She looks the same, but with burn scars and cuts, not alot but they're there. She's more beautiful.
"You're so beautiful," I say. She gets on my lap and I carry her to the room. She's the only thing I need go get drunk on. She's my alcohole.