Feeling

Tris's POV
Lately I've been thinking about Thana and what could be if she would have lived. I don't hold something against Tobias, but it definitally hurts knowing that Thana would be here.
    I haven't talked to my dad in two weeks. My mom and him seem to be okay, but Shes very hesitant around me. They shouldn't be surprised that my husband and I were having sex; I was pregnant for gods sake.
    I've also been having a weird feeling about Thana lately. Like something isn't right. She's dead. Or at least I think. My mom always said that when you have a kid, you get a motherly sence. I'm not sure whats up. I feel weird if I tell Tobias, I don't want him to think I'm mad or something.
     Tobias comes in the room looking pissed off. "Whats wrong?" I ask him. His naw is firmly set and his fists are clentched, ready to punch something. I get scared of him when he's like this. I know he'd layba hand on me, but its still scarey.
    "That motherfucker," he says through clentched teeth. I reach out and touch his arm. He turns around and looks me in the eyes. I just see hate. "Marcus. He's not dead. I thought I killed hik but the doctors lied. He has connections obviously. He has her," he tells me. I have no idea what he's talking about. He hands me a paper.
    Tobias,
   I have your littlr girl. I'm getting a little bored with you two completely believing she's dead. She's completely alive. I have her. -Your father, Marcus
  Tears come to my eyes. "I should have told you that I knew something wasn't right when I felt it," I say, laying the letter down. She's not properly being taken care of I bet. She's not getting the love and care she needs.
    "Its okay," he tells me. I slowly nod. "We will get her back. If I have to die to get her, I will," he says. We just hold each other.
AU: They know now. Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪