Don't take the girl

Tobias's POV
When she shook me awake in the middle kf the night I knew what was happening. I'm excited. I will admit though, I liked her being pregnant.
However, towards the end of the pregnancy I was getting worried because- i don't know. I just had a weird feeling. Turns out she had something called preeclampsia. I'm still confused about what it is, but it made the pregnancy a little harder on her.
The doctor comes in. I'm standing with Zeke and the rest of our friends while Natalie and Andrew are in the seats. I tried sitting down, but that didn't do nothing for my nerves. The doctor looks me in the eye.
"Doc-" Mr.Prior says. He still doesn't like me. Especially since now he knows for sure that his daughter and I are sexually active with each other.
"I'm sorry. My guess is that your her father?" The doctor says. Andrew nods. "I can't give you any information. Where is her husband?" he says.
"That would be me," I call. He nods once, then motions for me to walk with him. He leads me down to the end of the hall. "Whats going on?"
"Sir, something went wrong. We can either save Tris or save your baby girl. Its a very hard thing to ask, but you havd to answer, cause she's fading fast," He tells me.
"What do you mean fading fast?" I demand, yelling at him, making Tris's parents and my friends look over here.
"As in dying," he says. I can't imagine my life without Tris. We could just adopt if she wanted. Would she ever forgive me though for choosing her over Thana? I don't think she could. But Tris, I can't live without her. She's my world. When I was without her for a year, I became a near alcoholic. If Tris were gone, I would for sure feel the need to drink and I'd give into it. Even worse now, There would be a kid. I don't want to be like Marcus.
"Save -"
AU: who do you think he's gonna choose? Or who do you want him to choose?