The Choice

Tobias's POV
"Save Tris," I tell him. He nods, pats my shoulder, and quickly makes his way to the room again. I start towards the exit, the fresh air hitting me. I sit down on a bench. I close my eyes and allow my self to let the tears fall. Tris will hate me at the end of this. There's no way she would ever forgive me.
"Four?" I hear a voice say. I turn my head and see Nita. She's no longer a threat. She's married. To Al. And they're trying for a baby.
"Whats happening? How's Tris?" She asks. I shake my head, standing up. Although she's married she's still a flirt. Its only Al thats happy in the marriage. I say she's not a threat anymore because Al is around but she still is.
"Don't want to talk about it," I say coldly. I get up and walk back into the hospital and make my way back to where I'm supposed to be. Zeke see's me and shakes his head. My eyes are probably still watery and red. Everyone looks at me, expecting me to say that the baby was born and is healthy. Thats not gonna happen. Just the thought of that makes me want to break down.
Zeke comes towards me, fast. Pushing back Andrew who was making his way to probably ask how everything is. "Is everything okay?" Zeke asks. There is few times when he is serious, and this is one of those.
"No," I admit. Tears comes and as I blink, they fall. Zeke pulls me in, hugging me. Not very manly, but he's my best friend. I cant help but just cry.
I pull away when the doctor comes back. He looks right at me. "She's okay," he says. He looks at me, knowing that I know the whole truth of what has happened.
"I'm, I'm gonna be right back. I'm going to go see her," I say when I hear crying. Everyone looks extremely confused.
Tris lays there sobbing. I pull her into a hug, letting her cling to me. I caused this. This pain that she's feeling now. How does that make me any better than Marcus. It makes me worse in my eyes.
AU: Now I'm causing Tris to cry. Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪