Tell Me

Tris's POV
  I hold his hand as he tells me every thing. "Four, its not your fault that-that she's dead," I say. A tear escapes my eye; I haven't cried since the night I was told.
    "Oh Tris," He says. He kisses me softly. I've been trying to be strong for him, forgetting that I need to be strong for myself as well. And sometimes that means letting it all out.
    I kiss him back, but with more want than he had in his. He returns it, grabbing my waist and squeezing me there. I always think it feels good, but when he see's the bruises it leaves, He doesn't believe me.
  "Please," I say against his lips. He nods and lays me down. I didn't think it'll be that easy. He smirks as I reach and pull him down to me by his very muscular shoulders. We both sigh as our lips connect again.
     "Tris," he growls. As soon as our clothes are fully off, he goes back to clenching my waist with his strangth. It doesn't even hurt like I'm pretty sure it should. "Am I holding you too-"
    "Your grip is really tight and it will leave bruises, but please don't move your hands. It doesn't hurt. It feels good," I tell him. He slowly nods. At least hes not putting up a fight. ---
    Andrew's POV
  We enter the Tobias and Tris's apartment. Natalie and I asked Zeke if they had work today and he said yes and let us in.
     "Mmmm," a sound goes through the house.
(Au: odd to write. But worth it in end 🐨). Natalie doesn't seem to notice it so it must of been just my hearing. The TV is also on so itvwas probably that.
    Its Tris's birthday. I forgot to explain and we brought over decorations and stuff like that. We never did things like this in Abnegation, but it seems cool.
    "Fuck," I hear a female voice moan. The people next door need to keep it down. "Ohhh."
     "I'm not hurting you am I?" The man asks. His voice is extremely deep and a little familiar. Natalie and I lock eyes.
    "No. Your-ughg-not. It... feels good," the girl says. More moans after moans and they sound too close. I walk over to the wall outside of Four and Beatrice's room. Natalie follows me. The front door opens and Caleb steps inside. Caleb and Beatrice have been trying to get along. We gesture for him to be quiet.
     "Ohhh. Fuck, Luv," He says. The girl gives out a low moan.
    "Ow," she cries out. "Tobias, just lossen yoyr grip a little. That hurt," she says. Okay. So it is Tobias. That motherfucker. Cheating on my little girl.
    "I'm sorry," he says.
    "Fuck!!!" The girls moans loudly. Caleb looks horrified as does Natalie. No girl should use that of language. "Go a little harder. Oh shiiitt," she moans.
    "Tris. I'm gonna-" Then a loud sigh. Tris? Not my baby girl. She wouldn't talk like that. Nor would she have sex that sounded too hard and fast. She wouldn't.
    "I love you," he says.
    "I love you too. Did that take your mind off things?" She asks. That's definitally my daughters voice. How could she!?! Did she just turn into some slut when she came here?
    "Maybe. Maybe not. We might have to go at that again to make sure," he says. She giggles.
    "Tobias. Later," is all he says. Once he comes out of that room. Geeerrr.