Protective

Tobias's POV
   I put jeans and nothing else on after Tris and I are done with our little "party". As Tris goes to pick up her shirt I stand behind her and wrap my arms around her small waist. Not that long ago it was slightly bigger.
    "Happy birthday, Luv," I whisper seductively in her ear. She laughs, making me go weak. I kiss the top of her head. I force myself to pull away from her and head toward out bedroom door.
   "Your not gonna put a shirt on?" She asks me. I wink. I walk out of the bedroom and see Natalie, Andrew, and Caleb.
   "What do you think you're doing here Caleb!?!" I demand. I take a step forward, making him jump back. Good. He's scared. I'll kill him. I've killed someone before.
    "Tobias?" Tris says coming out of the room. Her breath hitches when she see's Caleb. She takes a step behind me, shaking. Scared. I turn around and look down at her. She looks up at me.
    "You okay? Maybe you should go back in the room?" She nods.
   As she starts to turn back to the room. Her dad says something. "Did you just become a slut when you came here?" Her dad asks. Something in me wants to go off right now.
Tris turns around with a hurt look.
    "What? No. Why would you say that!?!" She demands. I touch the small of her back.
    "We could all hear you two in the room? No girl should talk like that," he says. I'm about to lose it. "I bet you liked what they did you to you when they kidna-" I punch him in the face. He can talk all the shit he wants about me or anyone else, but not Tris.
    "Andrew! How could you say that!?!" Natalie yells at him. I can't imagine Tris ever looking at me the wat she's looking at him right now.
    "Look, he hurt you. Is he abusive?" Andrew goes on. Tris is wearing a crop top which goes up a little on her sides. You can see buises forming from when I was holding her. I don't feel bad for it, only because she asked me to hokd her like that. That it ma made her feel good. Thats what he's talking about now.
    Tris trues looking for the right words to say. "I would never lay a hand on her in any inappropriate way-"
  "You just did!?! Your lucky that Thana died. She would hate to have you two as par-"  I grab his collar and slam him to the wall.
     "You can talk all the shit you want about me ir anyone else. But when it comes to Tris, my wife, and Thana, my little girl, you have a death wish," I say. I knee him in the stomach. It hurt my knee but it was worth it.
    I'm about to punch him, but Tris says my name. "Tobias, he's not worth it," She tells me. I look back at him. I let hin go and step away. He fixes himself and glares.
    "Look who your with! An Eaton! He's just like his father. You- your just a worthless whore. You don't have anything to offer. Have nothing with your body. Have nothing to give in the bedro-"
    "Get out," I say through gritted teeth. Tris actually takes a step away from me. I look at her. She's scared. Scared of me right now. I can't blame her either.
    "Just leave," she tells him. And they all leave.

AU: Hello initiates!!! I'm sorry I haven't been doing au's lately. I just don't think that anyone actually reads them. I still do them because I feel like I'm actually talking to you all. I just haven't had anything to say lately. Anyways, my updates will probably start to slow down. School has started and I'm gonna be having homework and having to study and things like that. I really hope you enjoyed this chapter. Do you want to see more of Tobias's protective side, naughty side, or sweet side? Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪