Give into me

Tobias's POV
She's home, but she acts like she's not. The doctors don't know if she'll get her memory back or not. I have an idea.
"You wanna do something?" I ask. She looks up from her hands and nods. I still can remember the reaction Tris got when Tris seen Clary again. She "didnt" know that Christina and Will had a child.
"Candor or Dauntess?" I ask. She thinks about it then nkds again. I smile and go over to her. I'm once again, wearing her ring around a chain. "C or D?"
"C?"she answers like a question.
"Whats your worst fear?" I ask her.
"Intimacy," she says with a blush. Little does she know. "Your then. Candor or Dauntness?"
"Dauntless," I answer.
"I dare you to tell me about the wedding," washy says. I don't blame her for asking.
"It was amazing. You- you looked breath taking.
I just remember seeing you and knowing that I was going to be your husband. You were going to be mine. The coloes were black, white, and wine red. I wore an all black tux. Thats all I really rememeber," I say. But thats not the truth. I rememeber everything. I could have gone all night telling her about about every second. "C or D?"
"C."
"Whats your favorite position?" I ask her. She blushes. I meant it as a joke. We're not like that when it comes to our sex lives. She's on top or I am. Nothing more. I wouldn't mind it though.
"I wouldn't know. I'm a virgin," she says. I can't help laugh.
"No. Your not. You lost it," I tell her. She jokes on her water.
"It was when I was ki-"
"No. It was me. You lost it to me as I did to you too. Its pretty fucking amazing too," I say. She laughs with a blush. I haven't kissed her once since what happened. I miss her lips on mine. She leans in and kisses me, clenching my shirt in her fists. I wrap my arms around her. She moans into my mouth.
"I don't want to go too fast," she tells me. I smirk at that, remembering when she said that once Before.
"Its okay. I've already got my spot in the floor."
AU: please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪