Sick?

Tobias's POV
I wake up to Tris getting out of bed as fast as she can. Last night after making love she put on my shirt so she's not bare. She runs to the bathroom and closes the door.
I get out of bed, throw on my boxers, and rush over to the restroom. I try turning the knob but it stops. She locked it. She's tbrowing up. I bang on the door. She quickly unlocks it, letting me in. I kneel down beside her and pull her hair back.
"I need to go to the doctor," she says. I nod. And leave her there while I get dressed.

We get to the Amity hospital and they take her into an examining room. I stand next to her. She's beautiful no matter what, but she looks like shit.
After the examination the doctor comes in later and smiles. It can't be that bad. "You just have Pneumonia. Have you been having heavy coughing?"
She's about to shake her head no. "Yes. She has. In her sleep last night," I answer. He nods.
"That can lead to throwing up. Any heavy breathing?" I nod. "She also has a fever. I'll just give you some medication and that should clear you up. You should be good in about a week. I'll have the nurse come and give you the prescription. Have a lovely day," he says. --
"Go lay down," I say. She goes over to the bed and curls up on my pillow. "My pillow?"
"It feels like you. Safe," she says. She's loopy from the vaccine they gave her while there. I laugh. "Why are you laughing. Theres nothing funny about this. And I have to tell you something I didn't want to last night," she says.
"What was it?"
"You were holding me waay to tight. When my eyes got teary it wasn't because of that, it was because of your grip," she slurs. I close my eyes. I'll talk to her about this with when she's better.