Found

Tris's POV
I look the same. Skinnier, but the same. Theres a small bathroom in the back that has a mirror. I've been here for a year. Kidnapped.
I've been burt, whiped, cut, even raped. When I first got here they found out I was pregnant somehow and beat so hard that I had a miscarriage. That was mine and Tobias's child. Something our love had created.
I constantly wonder if he still loves me. If he has moved on and fallen back in love with someone else. I would understand although it would hurt. I'm taking as if he's gonna come and save me.
Molly comes in and gives me that hateful smile. "How has your day been?" She asks smartly. I'm currently tied up in a chair. The only time aloud to do anything is when I'm showering, brushing my teeth, or going to the bathroom. I hardly eat anymore. There has been days when they have actually thought I was going to die of starvation.
Its gotten to the point where I hope I die of something. I've actually tried doing it myself. I have scars to prove it. O wonder what Tobias would think about me trying to end it.
"Not going to answer her, Stiff?" Eric asks now. I close my eyes. I have a horrible head ach from the beating I got last night.
"It would save you another beating if you do," Marcus says. I roll my eyes at the sound of his voice. I don't know how Tobias was able to do it for 16 years. Its only been a year for me and I hate it. Not that anyone could like this.
"My day has been dandy. All rainbows and fucking unicorns. There was also a lepracon, but he said somethings that I'll keep just between him and I," I sarcastically reply. Peter rolls his eyes.
Molly's usually the one who burns and cuts me. Peter and Eric are usually the one who rapes me. Marcus is the one who beats me; that also involved rape. I only ever wanted to be with Tobias in that way.
"Whatever," Molly says. Something falls in the back. They all snap their heads in that direction. "Guys, we have some guests," Eric says.
A bullett goes into Molly's leg, causing her to fall on the groan and skreetch in pain. Another shot and another. Peter is now down, not dead, but down. I'm panicking. I've also developed anxiety since being here.
Eric and someone else are shooting at each other. Two strong looking men come into view holding up guns. I could never forget thaf tattoo thats peaking out from his shirt.
Tobias knocks out Eric after a while. Zeke has Marcus on the ground, boot pressed to his throat. Tobias goes over and nods once at Zeke. Neither of them have noticed me.
Zeke takes his foot away and goes to Eric, pulling him up and dragging him somewhere.
"If you ever lay a hand on her you sick bastard, I will murder you. I could right now, but that would being more complications," Tobias says. He lifts his father and punches him with what I will guess is half of his strangth now.
His voice is now deeper. He's more ripped evem though I didn't think that was possible. Marcus is passed out now. He steps back and spins around, looking. I would talk but I'm in too much shock. I know that I'm crying now.
"Baby," Tobias says when he spots me. He runs over and unties me as fast as he possibly can. He as gentally as he can takes off the tape thats on me in some areas. "Tris," he breaths. He pulls me to him, holding me close to him.
He leans down and kisses me slowly. It feels like the first time. "I missed you so much," I cry. He kisses me again.
"I love you. I'm never letting you go," he say. He hugs me to his hard, buff body. I breath in his sent. Its the same, but mixed with alcohole. Safe.
I know that soon, too soon, I will have to tell hik what happened here. What they did to me. What I did to myself. And he'll have to tell me things too. But for now, I'm back, Safe in his arms. Hes my angel with a shotgun. Now, we nust need to be mended. I think that he's the only one that can do that. We mend each other.

AU: She's been found. The next chapter will come later. Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪