Learning to Live Again (sequel description)

I FINALLY GOT THE THE SEQUEL UP!! ^^ I'm sorry it took so long....I'll put the link to the side!

Here's the description of Learning to Live Again

Death has a strange way of working. While it takes away someone you love it can bring you closer to someone you never thought you would get along with. You'll have to find a way settle your differences to find a way to live again.

Damien is your typical outcast. He has the strange looks, he doesn't speak out, his only friend is the quite new boy who's parents had been murdered not even a year ago, not to mention he's most likely gay. When Sam, the only person Damien had thought of as a love interest, dies strange things start happening, he pretty sure the ghost of Sam is following him around, he's just seeing things...right? 

Being taken away from the only person you have ever loved can kill you. For Noah living without Sam, a boy he has only known for a few months, is pure hell. It's like he had died along with the younger boy. He locks himself in his room and doesn't talk to anyone. He's finally forced to go to a therapy, that's when he meets Damien. 

The two are connected by the death of the only person they have ever loved. Will this be a good thing? How do they react knowing they both fell from the same person? And was that really the ghost of Sam that Damien saw, or was he just seeing things? Ghost aren't real...or are they?