Chapter 13 ^^

Picture is Dalton, yeah->

COMMENT, VOTE, FAV AND I’LL LOVE YOUUU <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 13

"Leo sweetie." Helena calls me. I look up from my challenging Algebra II homework that I had started only moments before.

"Yes?" I ask wondering what she was going to say. She walks over and sits down next to me at the table. She glances down at the math book and instantly looks confused.

"I was never good at math." She laughs. I laugh along still curious about her question.

"What were you going to ask?" I remind her.

"Well you know Christmas is on its way, I was just wondering if you ever did anything special on it."

Wow, everything has gone by so quickly and now it's almost Christmas it seems like only yesterday I was nervously starting school, now I have five awesome friends, Cherry, Zack, Joe, Dawn, and Henry. Yes Henry, Alex sure doesn't like the guy but he's really nice and funny to! Now on the topic of Alex, I figured I was his boyfriend, I mean he's hasn't officially asked me out or anything...maybe he was waiting to tell everyone that he was gay first... Christmas, Alex said he'd tell before then. I smile at the thought of being able to hold Alex's hand everywhere I go. Honesty I could care less about what people at the school think, although I was afraid of getting beat up. Henry, who I should mention is bigger than me, had been beaten up countless times, coming to school the next day with black eyes and bruises. Well at least I know Alex will watch over me, but he can't be there 24/7. I shudder at the thought of coming home with the same bruises. I’d never been beaten up…but I know it hurts. One time after an epically bad fight, which the teachers just let happen they didn’t try to stop it, Henry left school and didn’t come back for two days, it home is what you call it….Henry’s parents couldn’t stand the fact that he was gay and I guess one day they finally decided they didn’t want him living there so they sent him here to live with his elderly grandmother who only had a few more years left but seeing as how Henry is sixteen he only has two more years until he can live by himself in fact he was already saving money to buy an apartment.

"Leo?" Helena snaps me out of my thoughts.

 “Oh! S-Sorry! Well uh usually we would just set up a tree and pass out presents on Christmas but on Christmas Eve we would go to my grandparents. Wait…my grandparent, what happened to them?” Helena looks like she saw a ghost. She was as pale looking as me.

“No-nothing…they’re fine.” I’m pretty sure she’s keeping something from me. “Any-Anyways, is that all you did? What was your favorite thing to do?” She smiles changing the subject.

“I guess my favorite thing to do was decorate the house."

"Ah! Leo, I was planning on doing that with you this weekend." A rather sleepy looking Alex walks in. His hair sticking up in all direction indicted he had been lying down, maybe h had even taken a nap.

"You never wanted to help decorate before." Helena says suspiciously. "In fact you've changed a lot since the summer." Helena eyes him.

Alex laughs, "I haven't changed a bit!"

Helena turns to me and mouths, "Is he okay?" I shrug.

"Well if you consider me being happy not okay, then something is wrong." He grins at me, "This is the happiest I've been in a long time"

 "Well, that’s wonderful." She smiles at Alex and stands up. "Have fun this weekend then. I expect the house to look like a Christmas card." She walks back to her room and as soon as her door closes Alex is by my side.