Chapter 888888

Thanks for all the reads, votes, and comments so far~ I hope there will be more ^^

Pic on side is Dawn ->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chapter Eight~

"I'm never drinking again." Alex moans as he rubs his head.

I set a glass of water down on the table.

"It might help."

He grins up at me, "thanks Leo."

I smile back and sit down. My bowl of cereal was getting pretty soggy and I'd hardly even taken a bite of it.

"I can't believe I actually made it home. I hope I didn't do anything too crazy." he laughs then winces at the pain.

Luckily, Alex didn't remember anything from last night. He had awoken a few minutes ago. I on the other hand, had gotten hardly any sleep thinking about what he did last night, was already in the kitchen making him a decent breakfast. Well I guess you could call cereal decent.

I laugh nervously, "If you call passing out as soon as you got home crazy, then yes..."

"Ha!" He wipes his hair away from his eyes and starts drinking the water. His face then switches from his usual charming smile to disgust. I stare at him with confusion.

"Water tastes so bland!

I hold back a laugh.

"Well it's true! Water has no flavor at all! I hate it!"

"Well it's good for you."

“I don’t care!” He wines but I eventually get him to drink the whole glass.

"You know Leo," he starts, "You really need to get out of the house more often."

"I get out almost every day." "School doesn't count." he says with a stern look.

I knew it was true. I'd only really been two places. School and the small shopping center, and I only went there once.

"You know what!"

"What?"

"I'm going to take you out today!"

My face heats up, "S-shouldn't you be taking C-Christy somewhere?"

Alex scoffs, "Bros before hoes. Plus! I see her so much, one day won't matter."

I smile. maybe things weren't working well between them....

"Fine, I'll go."

"Sweet! Now go get ready, I'm not taking you anywhere looking like that."

I frown. I didn't look that bad, I mean my hair was messed up some, but other than that...

"Leo relax, I was just joking. But you should probably put on some real clothes."

I nod and go back to our room to get ready.

After both of us are done, Alex rushes me to the car.

"Where are we going?" I ask as we pull away from the house.

"I'm not gonna tell you." He answers with a grin.

"Why not?" I pout.

"Because."

"Because why?"

"Because it's a surprise!"

I glare at him and slump back into my chair. "Fine be that way, meanie." I mumble.