CHAPTER FIVEEEE

CHAPTER FIIIVVEEE~

I dedicated this chapter to ZombiexKitty for making the AWESOME cover! Thanks ^^

Sorry it took me forever to get this up...i was lazy over the weekend. :P

VOTE…..please….

btw, the pic on the side is Leo~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Leo~" I feel someone poke my nose lightly. A second later it happens again.

I groan and open my eyes. I'm shocked to see Alex staring into my eyes. I must have move during the night.

"Good morning Leo~" He sings.

I glare at him and close my eyes again. I was still tired.

I hear him laugh, "You don't want to be late for your first day of school, do you?"

I open my eyes again and look at him with shock.

"Yep, that's right Leo school!" I jump up and run to the bathroom locking the door behind me. I'm not sure why I locked it. Alex would just pick the lock a minute later. As I brush my teeth I hear the familiar 'clicking' Alex steps into the room and grabs his tooth brush. He squeezes the tube of tooth paste until there was a mountain of it piled on his brush.

I look up at him and he grins.  "You can never get enough tooth paste." I laugh as i look back to the small mirror.

Once I'm done I return to our room to get dressed. As I'm pulling up my pants Alex walks in. My face heats up and I try to put them on faster. The stupid too tight jeans wouldn't cooperate. I suddenly slip and land face first onto Alex's bed. I hear him laugh. He walks over and helps me up.

"You okay." he asks even though he knew I was fine. I nod in embarrassment.

"Want me to help?" Alex smirks and looks down at my half way down pants.

"N-No I'm fine." I mutter as I start pulling at them again. I finally manage to get them the whole way up, next on my list, breakfast. Alex and I walk into the kitchen. Alex gets out two bowls and the milk. The two brightly colored boxes of cereal were already on the table. We eat quickly and once we're done we head out to Alex's car and start for school.

 I was shaking in my seat. I'd always been pretty shy making it hard for me to get friends. At least I had Alex. I get a sick feeling in my stomach. Next year he would go off to college, and from what I've seen there aren't any universities close by.

As we near the school Alex finally speaks, "You shouldn't be worried Leo, it’s a small school." He grins at me and looks back at the road. I bite my bottom lip until I see the school. Tons of teenagers are gathered around it. Nervous freshman girls fixed their hair as an attractive older guy walks by. The boys push each other around playfully as they await for the sound of the bell. Alex parks by a large tree and hops out. I stay still. He runs over to my side and opens the door. "Leo come on you don't want to be late." 

I frown. "I don't want to go." I mutter. Alex sighs, “Come on, it’ll be fun.” It takes a minute or two but he finally manages to get me out of the car.

"Now Leo everything will be just fine. You have nothing to worry about." He grins at me.

I look down so he doesn't see my face turn red. I have a feeling that from now on every time he smiles at me I'm going to blush.

Once my face returns to my normal pale shade I look up. I see a few older girls smirk at Alex, however he doesn't notice them. He's staring straight at a group of three people. Two guys and one girl. I notice the pink hair right away. Cherry was all over a brown hair teen. Alex starts walking towards them.

Life Starts Nowजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें