CHAPTER SIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter siiiixxxx :D

Dedicated to  queenmickey for all the comments and votes ^^ thanks~

Warning this chapter really sucks!

Vote anyways?!

Pic on the side is Alex->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I take a long, deep breath as I walk into the room. Rowdy students chattering loudly amongst themselves. I feel like an outcast as I slowly make my way to the empty seat in the back near the window. The teens don't seem to notice me, and I was grateful.

I watch a rather young man walk into the noisy room. Dark circles are forming under his slightly dull blue eyes. His brown hair is sticking up in a messy manner. He must be fairly new at teaching. He brushes off his blue, wrinkly, dress shirt and  him rub his temples. He looks quite distressed.

The second bell rings, silencing the others.

"Welcome back!" A peppy voice is projected from a speaker mounted on the white walls. "I hope Green Valley High is super excited for this year. Congratulations to the new seniors!" A loud cheering erupts from down the hall. "And hello to all the freshmen and new students. We hope you have a great time here!" the girl pauses, "I have just been informed that starting this year there is going to be an official school newspaper! The signup sheet for the paper will be posted on the club lists by the cafeteria. Have a wonderful first day." The intercom goes off leaving the room quiet.

 I hear a guy whisper, "Damn, I swear Christy is so hot. I should ask her out."

The guy next to him replies, "Dude, she's a senior. Like she’d consider a loser like you." the group around him laughs. The teacher coughs trying to get the classes attention. Of course no one pays attention.

"Class!" He shouts nervously. I hear a few giggles then the others seem to calm down.

"Alright, you may have not seen me around here last year. I am Mr. Henderson. Last year I was shadowing Mr. Newton, as you may have heard he retired. I'm here to replace him." He stutters. He was obviously just as scared as I am. He wipes his forehead with the back of his hand, "I have a worksheet that I want you to work on today so I can figure out where you are in this subject." He picks up a stack of paper then passes them out. Once he reaches me he smiles a tad. I look down at the sheet of paper and sigh.

The minutes felt like hours. I've always disliked math, and working on a complicated worksheet at seven forty something in the morning made it even worse.

 I smile happily as the bell rings. I rush to my locker in hope to catch Alex. I smile even more as his brown hair comes into view.

The next thing I know, I'm lying on the ground with a newly forming bruise on the back of my head. Everyone in the hall way stops and stairs at me. I didn't trip or loses my balance, someone walked into me. That someone was currently glaring at me with hatred. The same guy Alex hit with the door this morning. Dalton.

"Watch where you’re going next time, asshole."

I frown, "S-Sorry...I-"

"Hey shut the hell up and leave Leo alone! It was an accident!" Alex cuts me off. He's soon by my side.

Dalton smirks, "Just like you?"

The crowd of students grows silent. All of the emotions on Alex's face are drained. I sit there not knowing what to do.

Suddenly an unfamiliar voice speaks out, "Wow Dalton, that was low even for you." a bunch of others yell "yeah!" I hear a few people call him some dirty names. He shrugs it off and walks away laughing as the bell rings. A bunch of groans come from the crowd. The teens file out of the hall and soon only Alex and I are left alone. I stand up and look Alex in the eyes. Never have I ever seen him this pale.