HOLY CHEESE CHAPTER NINE!

SOOO THE PIC TO THE RIGHT IS CHERRY….i couldn’t find a picture of her with completely pink hair…so you're going to have to use your imagination!

Hope you like it ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We spend the rest of the day randomly walking around. Soon the sun is setting and more people arrive. Teenagers for the most part. I watch the bright colorful lights from the rides make different designs in the dark sky as Alex gets a funnel cake. Screams of excitement fill my ears as a rather scary looking ride starts up.

"You wanna ride something?" Alex asks eyeing his newly purchased, sugary dough.

You.

My face heats up. "I don't care..." I mumble trying to get the bad thought from my head.

"We should. They always have the best rides here." Alex tries tearing a piece of the funnel cake off, but I guess it was hot because he quickly pulls back his hand and glares at it.

"Okay." I answer. We walk over to a small bench so Alex could get the fried dough without bumping into someone or dropping it.

"Want some?" He asks shoving a piece in my face.

"I'm fine."

He frowns, "But it's good! And you've barley ate anything today."

I shrug and lean back against the hard, wooden bench. Alex then decides for me and stuffs the piece in my mouth.

"Alex!" I yell getting the attention of an older lady who then scowls at me for being too loud. "That wasn’t nice, Alex" I say in a quieter tone.

"I'm just looking out for you Leo. You hardly ever eat. That's not good."

I sigh and take another piece of it and pop it into my mouth, "Happy?" I ask once I'm done chewing.

"I suppose." Alex says looking up at the night sky. "It's pretty out tonight, huh?"

I look up a well. The crescent moon was hidden away by the clouds and the stars were shining brightly making the navy blue sky glow.  If it wasn't for the constant screams and giggles, it would be a very calm night. I answer silently with a small nod.

Alex switches his view from the sky to me.

"Leo I was-"

"Holy shit! ALEX LEO!" I turn my head quickly to see Cherry, Zack, and Joe. They rush towards us, well Cherry and Joe did, Zack kept the same pace.

"Hey." Alex grumbles.

Cherry giggles, "Did we interrupt something?"

"What? No, we were just talking." Alex answers.

Cherry looks slightly disappointed, "Oh, well you guys wanna hang with us? We were just about to ride some rides."

"Sure, we were planning on that as well." Alex stands up and stretches his arms above his head.

As we approach the rides, the screams get louder. We look around and decide which one to go on first.