Chapter 14

…Sorry it took so long to get this chapter up….

!!!~VoTe, CoMmEnt, FaV~!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 14

(Extremely short recap)

"So I'm the first guy you ever liked." I nod again. He leans closer, "and I'll be the last?" he whispers into my ear.

I gulp, "I guess so.." he frowns. "Wait! That came out wrong. Of course you'll be the last." I laugh nervously. Well here goes nothing, "A-Alex I l-love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I close my eyes. I can't believe I actually told him. Oh God! Why isn't he answering? I slowly open my left eye and discover Alex lying shocked. I knew it was too soon, but the moment felt so right. Gosh I hope he doesn’t think I'm one of those desperate people who tell someone they love them only months after they got together! Then again I was one of them, well excluding the desperate part.  I finally decide to speak up, the suspense was just killing me!

"I shouldn't have-" Alex cuts me off by gently and quickly placing his lips to mine pulling back with a huge smile on his face.

"I love you to Leo." He grins even more. "I love you, I love you, I really do love you."  A smile appears on my face, well with my luck it probably looked more like a tomato right now.

He loved me back! I feel like I could scream like a girl…but I figured that might wake Helena…

“That’s good.” I mumble trying to hide my excitement, not that I didn’t want him to know that I was excited but I think then I would be able to hold in that girly scream.

Alex doesn’t answer, then I realize moments later that he had fallen asleep. Liar! He was tired! I

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning comes by too quickly. I groan as the alarm clock buzzes awakening me from my dreamless sleep. I feel Alex reach over to turn it off and after a few loud thuds the beeping had stopped.

"I don't want to get up!" Alex wines into my bear chest his warm breath sends chills down my back. "Let's just skip."

"Alex we have to go. What would Helena think if we skip?" I sit up only to be pulled back down again by Alex.

"Who said we were gonna tell her?"

"Come on. I have a feeling that something interesting is going to happen. You don't want to miss out on that do you?"He hugs me tighter, "Yeah."

"Alex! You're going to turn me into a bad person!" I frown at him.

He groans again and releases me from his grasp. "Fine, I'll go. But only because I don't want you to fail." we both get up and stretch.

On the way to school I can't help but wonder why I have this strange feeling that something’s up. Even once we arrive to I can't brush off the weird feeling. As we walk in that’s when I know something is wrong. Everyone stops once they see us and a hushed whisper starts up.