CHAPTER TEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the votes and comments ^^

Pic is of Joe ->                     

Hope you like it~!...

…and if you do vote or comment…or someone might just die! *laughs evilly*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ChApTeR 10!

We leave shortly after that. It was pretty late, and I was pretty tired, walking around all day sure wears you out. Alex lets me sleep on the way back, well actually I fell asleep before he could even start asking me random things. The next morning I wake up as usual.

"Alex?" I mumble. No answer. I pick up his hand and raise it in the air then I let go. It falls right back down. "Still asleep? Fine I guess I'll just get up..." I start to sit up.

"Noooooo!" Alex groans pulling me back down with his arm.

"I knew you were a awake!" I smile.

"Shhh!!!" Alex moves his head closer to my back.

"Alex let me up." I try to escape his grip. 

"No, you're comfy." He tightens his hold on me.

"But I have to pee and I can't breathe!" I complain.

 He let's go. "Fine!" I quickly get up and rush to the bathroom. Once I'm finished I return to our room. Alex was now sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"What time is it?" he yawns. I look at the small clock on the nightstand.

"Seven."

"Oh hell no!" Alex lies back down and covers his head with a pillow. He pats the spot next to him and I hear his muffled voice, "Come!"

Sighing I sit on the edge. "What's so wrong with getting up early?" I ask.

Alex groans, realizing that I'm not going to let him fall back asleep, and moves the pillow so it's no longer covering his Head. "We always have to get up early for school. Sunday is the day of rest. In my world that means sleep till noon."

I laugh, "Well then fine go back to sleep. I guess I'll have to find something else to entertain me."

Alex sits up again, "I'm up!"

I smile, "Thank you."

He leans over to me and quickly presses his lips to mine. "Good morning Leo." 

I blush, "It is a good morning, isn't it?" 

Alex nods, "Any morning is good when I have you~" I blush even more. "So today I figured we should stop by the café where Helena works. I'm sure she'll love seeing us there, plus they have some pretty awesome food there. I'm hungry, let’s go!" He stands up and stretches. 

We get ready quickly and were soon on our way to the café. We go through a part of town I'd never been to before and Alex stops outside of a small brick building. 

"Crap!" He groans.

I look over at him, "Hmm?" 

"It's Sunday!" 

"And?"

 "The café doesn't open yet. Dang it! Well we'll just have to find someplace else."

 I smile, "well at least I'll be able to see more if the town now." Alex nods. He starts up the car again and starts heading in the opposite direction we came from. It doesn't take long for us to reach our next destination. "Doughnuts?" I look at the building with a fake, big, pink, sprinkled doughnut on the top. "Wow Alex you really do like sweets." I say remembering back to all the sugary things he's eaten recently.