Chapter 12!!!!

READ BOTTOM!!!

Anyways picture on the side is Henry->

Chapter 12

I had forgiven Alex and After Christy and his altercation we hadn't heard anything from the blonde, however, he did mention he saw her talking to Dalton. We, Cherry Zack Joe Alex and I, decided they were coming up with a way of getting Alex back seeing as how they both despised him greatly. We were all extra cautious the following weeks.  As they past, extremely quickly I should add, we grew more and more anxious to find out what the two were planning. We didn’t dare go up to them and ask, like they would tell us anyways….

Halloween season brings even colder weather and bare trees, I like watching all the leaves fall to the ground, but it makes me kind of sad when I see the poor naked trees. I’ve always hated Halloween. I didn’t like to think of science fiction or fantasy  creatures lurking outside of the house waiting for me to walk out not expecting a thing, I guess I shouldn’t worry it is all fiction anyways. But my stupid suspicion forced me to bring Alex with me every time I walk out the door. Of course he was more than happy to follow me around.

The first semester of school ends giving us a five day vacation most call fall break. Alex and I just lounged around the house, resting up for the next few weeks of school. We did, finally, manage to go to the café where Helena works.

The café was a busy place, maybe it was because of its small size or maybe the delicious food, maybe both. However, despite how crowded it was more and more people kept coming not even bothered by the crowd.

“Helena!” Alex groans rubbing his stomach. I laugh a little from across the table.

“Alex, you just called her over he a second ago. I doubt the food is done now, we only ordered a few minutes ago.” I laugh. He groans even more and lets his head fall to the table.

“Ouch.” He mutters as his head hit it with a loud ‘thud’. Laughing more I look around at the pictures of the city in the multi-colored frames. The café is a warm place. Painted bright yellow with various flowers placed in small crystal vases. Almost all the tables were occupied with many different people, some old, and some young.

My eyes stop at a little red headed girl with freckles spread across her tiny baby face sitting only a few tables away. Her parents look young, maybe early twenties, and tired but loving and happy smiles occupy their faces. Another child, slightly older with the same flaming red hair, sat next to his mother, screaming and crying loudly, his sister stares at him with confusion probably wondering why he’s making all the noise. The mother notices me staring and her small round face turns pink.

“Sorry!” She mouths and tries to calm her baby down. I wonder how they do it, being so young and already have two kids yet still as happy as they probably were when they had first met. They most likely had gotten married right out of high school, not going to college. You could tell by their clothes that they weren’t very rich, most of their money going to their toddlers.

I then look at Alex, now that I’ve made my decision I know I’d never have kids, well not blood related anyways.

I guess Alex feels his being watched because he raises his head, a slight pink indent from the table was fading on his cheek. When he realizes that I’m the culprit he winks and smiles at me. His foot gently collides into mine. Yeah, I’d rather have him then a child, I would probally be a bad parent anyways.

“Here you go guys, and Alex I think I deserve a great big tip.” Helena sets down two plates full of mouthwatering food onto the flowery table cloth snapping me out of my thoughts. Alex smiles at the yummy looking food.