Chapter fifteen

Previously

I wake up with a big headache. I try to hold my head but my hands are restrain. I panic and open my eyes to see I am in an old hospital room and restrain to a bed.

I gaps and try to get free.
"Estella" a voice groans. I turn to my side and see a weak looking klaus. He is restrained like me.
"Klaus." I say hopefully when I see him. "what the bloody hell happened to you?" I ask smirking a little.

Estella's POV

I looked forward and saw that witch stood over us just staring.
"What are you doing?" I mumble. My head was hurting and I couldn't move.
"It's a long time seen we've spoke Estella." She said.
"I don't know you." I said.

"I'm hurt. Let me give you a clue. Elijah likes me. No loves me." She said smirking. 
"Celeste." I murmured and she smirked wider at me. "Where's Rebekah? Hayley?" I shout.

"Hayley is safe and Rebekah is with Genevieve." She answered.

---------------------------

I tried to ignore klaus saying my name but he sounded weak and hurt. He has black marks under his eyes. He is pale and sweaty. He is in so much pain.

"What happened?" I asked. I fidgeted. This chair is so uncomfortable.
"I was stabbed with papa tundes blade." He said. You could hear the pain in his voice.
"Ouch. Don't expect sympathy of me klaus. I hope it hurts." I hissed at him.

"Believe or not Estella I can tell when you're lying. I have known you for two centuries and if you didn't care you wouldn't ask." He said smirking a little.
"You're an arsehole." I said to him. He laughed then groaned in pain.

The door opened and Genevieve came in. Klaus shuts his eyes. She walks over to him and pulls her finger over the scar on his chest. He opens his eyes and looks at her when she touches him. Why am I jealous? 

"You poor thing." She says gently. She picks up a scalpel and I try and sit up and struggle to get out of the restraints.
She looks at me.

"Don't worry, I'm here to help." She says to me and her sickly sweet voice makes me sick.

Using the scalpel she cuts open his stomach along the scar. She puts her hand in the hole in his chest and digs around while klaus screams and thrashed around. Klaus makes eye contact with me. I am horrified. I nod at him.

She pulls out her hand holding up papa tundes blade. I look at klaus and see he is slowly recovering.

--------------------

I watched in disgust and jealousy as Genevieve put klaus' clothes on.

"My wound isn't healing." Klaus says while glaring at her.
"The amount of dark magic contained in that blade? It's gonna take a little while." She says.

"You're one of them, aren't you? The witches back from the dead, seeking vengeance? Why show me kindness?" Klaus asks and She caresses his face. I glare daggers at her.

"You never did anything to me. And the truth is, seeing you like this, I can't help but pity you." She says to him.
"Then betray the others and stand with me. I will reward you in ways you cannot possibly fathom." Klaus promises.

"Klaus Mikaelson, offering a deal to little ol' me? I should be flattered. But first, we need to have a talk about your sister. All of us." She says looking between me and klaus.
"Touch Rebekah and I will kill you!" I shout.
"Rebekah is of no concern to you. If you mean to harm her–" klaus growls.