Prologue

I'm going to move my one-shot story into miraculous fate as a prologue because for some reason it is annoying me being there as a normal story.

Estella tip toes out of the room and softly shut the door trying her best not to make the door creak. It shut silently and she sighed in relief. Estella walked into the bedroom her and klaus shared and smiled at him letting him know their daughter was asleep.

"She is finally asleep." Estella said to klaus and laid down next to him. It was Estella's turn to get hope to sleep. The baby wasn't normally difficult to get to sleep but she was in an especially bad mood today.

Estella smirked at her husband.
"So....." She whispered. "What on earth should we do now? We haven't got a baby to look after for awhile. How could we pass the time?" She asked the man laid next to her. Hoping he will take the hint.

Klaus put his hand on his chin and pretended to think before smirking and in one quick movement he had Estella underneath him and his mouth was on hers.

Estella was too tired and let him win the dominance in the kiss causing him to release a groan. She pulled at his shirt and he broke the kiss so she could get it over his head. He ripped hers off her body and put wet kisses down her neck causing her to let out a breathily moan. She ignored klaus' smirk while she fumbled with his jeans.

He took of his own and then hers before crashing his lips back on hers. The kiss was rough and full of need. He tore of her underwear and placed feathery kisses on her collar bone. Estella let out a long moan when they bodies entwined.

But then their moment together was interrupted by the high pitched crying of a child. Klaus groaned in frustration before rolling of Estella, then putting on his trousers. He kissed Estella and then walked out the room to go and comfort his daughter. Hope you have amazing timing.

Estella sighed and rolled on her side to try and get some sleep because she knew this was going to be a long night with the baby.

Being a parent was difficult. Especially being the parent of a vampire-werewolf-witch baby who has her fathers temper.