Chapter two

Estella's POV
I heard a car park in the drive way and someone walk in the house. Hayley's gets up to check it out.
"Who the hell are you?" I hear Hayley ask and slowly get up.

"Oh, you must be the maid. My bags are in the car – get them, will you?" I hear Rebekah says. Rebekah!
I run downstairs.
"Am I happy to see you!" I say and she grins.

"Hello. Not the maid." Hayley's says putting down an iron poker.
"Right. You're that werewolf girlEstella's friend. It's Hayley isn't it." Rebekah says.

She looked at me.
"I always wanted you and klaus to get together and you have a one night stand and now your pregnant. I was expecting to see some kind of supernatural, miracle baby bump. Guess you're not showing yet." Rebekah rambles on.

"You have your brother's manners." Hayley says to her.
"And his temper, too, so watch it. Where's Elijah?" She asks.

" I don't have clue Bekah. one minute he was here making epic promises about protecting me in this predicament that a bottle of scotch and some bad decisions got me into – he was all poetic about how we're family – and then Klaus told me he bailed. I don't think I believe him though." I say to her.
"I guess that what we get for trusting a vampire." Hayley says.

"Elijah is not just any vampire, and he doesn't break promises. Which means Niklaus has done something dastardly and Klaus-like. Klaus! Get out here and tell me what you've done with our brother, you narcissistic, back-stabbing wanker!" Rebekah says and I laugh.

"Enough with all the shouting. Little sister, I should have known. I assume the six dead vampires were your doing?" Klaus says entering the room.
"They were very rude. Trying to victimize a poor, innocent girl just trying to find her way to the Quarter. So sorry, were they friends of yours? Oh, that's right, you don't have any friends. Since you pushed away Estella." Rebekah says and I look down.

"I do have friends. I have Marcel. You remember him, don't you? Yes, of course you do. He fancies himself the 'King of the Quarter' now, and he has these rules about killing vampires. It'll be fun to see what sort of punishment he comes up with for you." Klaus says to her smirking.
"I don't care about Marcel or his rules. Elijah doesn't welch on deals. What did you do to him?" Rebekah asks.

"Perhaps he's on holiday... or taking a long autumn nap upstairs. Well, go on. Take a look around. You remember this house as well as I." Klaus says to her. Oh yes her killed one of her boyfriends here.

"I remember everything." Rebekah says going through a door.

Flashback.
"I remember how the drunken fool of a governor hid away all of our vampire sins in exchange for gold. I remember the lavish parties the governor threw, as if to impress you. I remember finding a moment of affection with the governor's son, Emil. And I remember that Elijah was happy. Even Estella was. Upstairs, Elijah kisses a Creole woman while further down the hall Klaus finishes off the ladies he had left with earlier. Estella was feeding off a boy near klaus.

"Your brother. He's gone too far." Elijahs woman said.
"Niklaus, there is no hope for you, is there?" Elijah asks.

"Are we interrupting?" Rebekah asks.
"Yes." Klaus says.
"No." Elijah says.
"Dearest Elijah. You've only ever wished happiness for me. Emil and I are in love. Please, let me turn him." Rebekah asks and klaus laughs at her.

"Rebekah, the governor has graciously agreed to hide a lot of our... indiscretions. It would not do to turn his son into one of us." Elijah says.
"Please. For me." Rebekah pleads.