Chapter fourteen

Previously

They both looked at me. Hayley with sympathy. Rebekah with anger.

I clapped my hands.
"Now here we are me calling him names any change I get and him ignoring me and pretending he doesn't know me." I said and stood up.

Estella's POV

It was now nightfall. I was with Rebekah in the kitchen, eating the food she was cooking. Hayley had disappeared to somewhere. Probably something to do with her swamp wolves.

Rebekah was on the phone leaving marcel a lovely voice message.
"So help me God, Marcel, if you don't call me back with an update, I will kill you myself." She threatened.

A naked man walked in the kitchen. I looked at him funnily. But then I realised who he probably was.
I nudged Rebekah. She turns around and looks at him startled by his appearance. I laugh.

"Oh. I beg your pardon. I was expecting someone... furrier." Rebekah say awkwardly n
"You're one of them, aren't you? An Original?" He asks.
"Yes. You might want to say that with some more respect." She says.
"I suppose you'll be wanting Hayley." I say.

"Or I could just talk to use. I'm Oliver. I didn't catch your names." He said. I roll my eyes.

"I'm pregnant Estella. So no thanks. This is Rebekah." I gesture to her. "Hayley the party is here!" I shout.

------------------

The party was moved into the backyard. There was candles everywhere. Some of the swamp wolves where playing music and others where dancing.

I looked over and saw Rebekah dancing with Oliver. I gave her a thumbs up and laughed at her.

I walked into the house to go get some water and I heard a shaggy haired swamp wolf say something to Hayley that made me gasp.

"You were supposed to be my wife." He said.

I gasped and they both looked at me.
"This is awkward." I said and walked out the room.

------------------

Hayley told me something about a witch that was lying and told me I need to go get Rebekah. The house was on fire but I needed to get Rebekah.

I was running in the woods when I saw her lying on the ground covered in wolf bites. There was a few dead wolves surrounding her.

I gasped and ran over to her.

"Rebekah." I cried and she groaned. "Are you okay? We need to get you to klaus." I say and try to get her up.

I turn around when I hear footsteps and I gasp in shocked when its Genevive. Rebekah's old friend. She should be dead.

"Help me." I say to her. She smiles at me and mutters a spell that makes everything go dark.

------------------

I wake up with a big headache. I try to hold my head but my hands are restrain. I panic and open my eyes to see I am in an old hospital room and restrain to a bed.

I gaps and try to get free.
"Estella" a voice groans. I turn to my side and see a weak looking klaus. He is restrained like me.
"Klaus." I say hopefully when I see him. "what the bloody hell happened to you?" I ask smirking a little.

Hope use liked it
X