Chapter seven

Estella's POV

I was woken up by Hayley shaking me.
"What?" I mumbled. Then I realised we were tied up in the back of a car. I looked at her and we both were worried.

She motions for me to copy her. I nod.
She turns around in the car and starts to boot the window on the boot. I copy of her, it demanded by the car pulls over at the same time.

The person opens up the boot and tried to grab me. Me and Hayley hit the person. But gasp when we realise who it is. It's Tyler.

"Seriously?" He says to us annoyed.
"Seriously? You have us tied up in your boot. You creep." I say back to him annoyed.
"Tyler?" Hayley says shocked with hurt laced in her voice.

"Use don't wanna fight me. You know use can't beat a hybrid." Tyler tells us. Then he tightens the zip wire on our ankles and wrists.

"Get your bloody hands off me you freak!"'I shout.
"Ahh! Let me go, you backstabbing half-breed piece of shi--" Hayley shouts at him.

"Shut up!" He shouts at us.

He then grabs me and flings me over his shoulder and grabs Hayley's arm and roughly drags her along.

I try and kick my way out of his grip but he's too strong.

And just as this day can't get any worse. Tyler is taking us to the swamp.

-----------------------

He drags us along for a while until we get to this little, ugly camp place. I'm disgusted and Hayley is fascinated.

"What is this place?" Hayley asks.
"The armpit of Louisiana." Tyler answers and pulls out a knife.
"What are you gonna do with that?" I asked worried.
"Depends on you." Tyler says and cuts the zip ties.

"Hey, you attacked me, remember? You ambushed me, in my own backyard." I say to him.

"It's not your backyard, it's Klaus'! You're shacked up in that mansion with that psycho. A long way from the girl I've met in the Appalachians, helping other werewolves." He says to Hayley.

"Tyler, I'm sorry, but a lot has happened since the last time I saw you." Hayley tells him.
"You mean that you're  with your pregnant friend?" Tyler says and looks at me. "A hybrid baby, yeah, I know all about it. I've been roaming around the Bayou, asking questions. Let me tell you what I learned!" He pulls down Hayley's sweater-sleeve so we can see the birthmark on her shoulder. "This crescent birthmark means you come from a big-shot family. Some kind of royalty for the werewolves of this region. And right here this is all that's left of them." He says gesturing to this camp place.

We all look around and see a blonde girl peeping.

"Hey!" Hayley shouts but The woman is startled and immediately runs away. "Help us!"

"They can't help you! They're in the woods, hiding, because they were persecuted for decades by vampires." Tyler tells us. Then another werewolf appears.

"Is that her?" The wolf asks pointing at me.
"Excuse me?" I ask annoyed. Tyler sighs.

"Yeah, Dwayne. Get them inside." Tyler tells him.
"Tyler? Tyler!" Hayley shouts scared.

--------------------

Dwayne zip tied us to a fire place thing. I hate these plastic things.