Chapter twenty

Estella's POV

I went to the bayou today to meet with Hayley. When I got to the swamp I saw her sat with this skinny, blonde girl.

Hayley noticed me and grinned.

"Estella! This is Eve. Eve this is my friend Estella I was telling you about." Hayley introduced.

"Pleasure." I said to her and she kindly smiled at me.

They started asking me questions about birth which escalated to eve teaching me how to do it.

"That's it. Inhale and release." Eve said and I done it.

"So in this sw- bayou there's no epidural?" I asked.

"Honey, the werewolves have been having babies out here since before you were born." She said to me.

"I think I'm gunna stick to the hospitals." I tell her.

"I don't even know what it's like to have a mother. Let alone be one." I say to them both.

"Trust me, when the time comes, you'll know exactly what to do." Eve comforted me with her words. 

"I hope so. As fun as it is to image Klaus changing dirty diapers, I'm pretty sure that I'll be doing this alone." I say.

"Hey! You have me." Hayley said and I smiled and hugged her.

Elijah comes over and asks to see Oliver and Jackson. They were arguing. Suddenly a man with a motorbike appears. I walk closer to see who he is.

"Which one of use is in charge?" The man asks.

"Who's asking?" Jackson asks.

I watch confused when Elijah tackles the man. Then suddenly I am thrown back by an explosion. My skins is burning and I can't hear anything. I scream in pain.

I start coughing and feeling dizzy.

"Estella!" Elijah shouts and him and Hayley rush over to me.

Elijah helps me up but my legs are burning and weak.

Hayley grabs a stake and starts to march off.

"Hayley!" I shout. She grabs my arm and pulls me along with her.

In the car she rang Elijah.

"Hayley." Elijah said.
"I have to take care of something. I'll be back as soon as I can." Hayley said.
"Where are you? Is Estella with you?" He asks. "Elijah, I'm fine and she is. Just take care of the pack while I'm gone, please?" She says and hangs up.

I look in the car mirror to see my hair is ragged, my face is black and has got dried blood there. But thankfully my amazing child healed me up. I rub my stomach and smile.

I wish I could of saved my boots though. I loved them so much.

-----------/--/---

We go into this hideout. Hayley gave me a stake. I barge down the door and there is Diego with some of his vampire friends.

"You done got some nerve coming up in here, mama." He says to me. I smirk at him and knock him down. He jumps back up and growls. Hayley pushed him against the wall and I shove s stake into his chest just missing the heart.