Chapter three

Estella's POV
Hayley is absolutely obsessed with Elijah. I'm bored wanting to do something and she is sat on the floor reading his diaries.
She sighed.
"Hayley I'm just going down stairs." I said.
She nodded and carried on reading.

I heard Rebekah and klaus talking in the foyer.

"I cannot believe you disposed of those vampires without me. You know how I love to set things on fire! " Rebekah whined. I've missed her so much.

"Was I supposed to leave them in the front yard to rot? Besides, they were my responsibility. They attacked the helpless pregnant girl who's carrying my child! " klaus argued back at her. I glared and frowned at him and Rebekah rolled her eyes.

"Oh, I am so moved by your new-found sense of fatherly duties towards the werewolf carrying your hybrid bun in her oven." Rebekah's sarcastically remarks.

"The werewolf would like to know what the plan is." I say while glaring at them for calling me that.

"Well, that depends what plan you mean, love. my plan for global domination, or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world?" Klaus says and I laugh when Rebekah throws a pencil at him. Sadly he catches it before it embeds in his eye.

"The plan to rescue Elijah. The one who is now in the possession of marcel after you stabbed him in the back?" I remark to him but klaus just smirks.
"In the front, if we're being specific." Klaus says and I ignore him.

"You two said that you would get him back. So is there a plan, or what?" I ask them both.
Okay. Well, firstly, Marcel is not my mortal enemy, he's my friend. Albeit one who is unaware that I'm trying to sabotage his hold over the supernatural community of the French Quarter, but a friend nonetheless. And secondly, I daggered Elijah in order to gain Marcel's trust. If I had known he would place my brother in the hands of a particularly nasty teenage witch, I certainly would have weighed my options a bit differently. And thirdly" klaus says and turns to Rebekah. "Sister, please."

"And thirdly, the plan, as you have demanded, is for Niklaus to simply ask Marcel for Elijah back." Rebekah simply says.
"And....." I gesture for her to continue the plan.
"Then there's a plan b, love." Klaus says.
"Which is?" I ask.
"War." Klaus says and we both smirk.

-----------------

One thing I hate about being pregnant they don't involve me in the problems. I can't fight. I'm not told anything. I'm a useless, soon to be fat mother.

But I'm still going to eavesdrop.

"Are you out of your mind? No way." Sophie shouts. That confuses me.
"It's very simple, We need you to perform a teeny, tiny locator spell to help us find our brother." Rebekah says. Oh right. Sophie scoffs.
"Witches who practice magic in this town get caught, and then they get killed." Sophie says and then I die if she does.

"Yes, about that. It seems you left out a crucial detail when we made our deal, Marcel's secret weapon, the way he knows when a witch is using magic." Klaus says.
"Girl about yea high, cute as a button, anger issues?" Rebekah says with hand gestures.

Sophie realises who they're talking about and looks really shocked.
"Davina? Where have you seen her?" She asks.
"I don't know. The little brat erased my memory right after she threw me out a window with her bloody mind." Rebekah says and I cover a laughs.

"Let me cut to the chase. Davina has Elijah. You witches, I assume, want to get Davina away from Marcel. We don't know where she is. Ergo, we need magic." Klaus simply says.
"Davina would sense it." Sophie simply says back to him.