Chapter ten

Estella's POV

I wake up and go in the bathroom. I turn on the shower and look in the mirror. God I look a mess. My hair is tattered and all over. My face has got mascara smudged and is red of all the crying. Bit to mention I am fat.

I sigh and step in the shower, relishing in the water and forgetting about everything that's going on. Today is the casket girls festival. I go back to a memory of me and Rebekah in the nineteenth century.

Flash back.

There was a carriage with French woman, a driver and chaperone on their way to New Orleans. The women were told they were going their to get husbands who would be gentlemen. Little did they know the men who awaited would be far from proper and not at all gentle.

The carriage stopped in front of a swarm of men with torches and alcohol. They surrounded the carriage and shook it while the women were screaming and frightened. Me and Bekah vamp sped over and killed the lot of them.

The man who was with the woman opened the door and tried to retreat from the scene but I ripped off his head.

Rebekah walked over to the women.
"There, there little lambs, all the bad men have gone away. vous êtes en sécurité ici s'il vous plaît pardonnez le désordre (You're safe here, please forgive the disorder.) Us girls have got to stick together. Now, is there anything you want to take with you?" She asks.

I help the woman out of the carriage and smile. They follow us carrying their belongings.

Flashback over

Me and Rebekah became he best of friends after the fire. Me and her saved a lot of women and killed a lot of men. She taught be the saying us girls have got to stick together.

I smiled and stepped out of the shower and got ready for the day. I'm going to the festival. I just need a dress.

--------------------

Me, Hayley and Rebekah started to search through an old chest of our clothes for a dress.

"So the witch is missing, huh?" Hayley asks.
"I don't even care." I bluntly say.
"Walked right out of the front door, apparently. Know anything about it?" She asks me and Hayley.
"Nope." I said.

"No, although I did tell her that the witch Elders were dead." Hayley said.
"Well, why would she care, when the witches tried to kill her in their ritual?" I asked.

"I think it was more that Marcel didn't tell her that the one thing preventing her from being free had been eliminated." Hayley said.
"So you are the reason she's run off." Rebekah said.

"Hey, I was just telling her the truth. She's the one who realized they were just using her to keep their control over the witches." Hayley said.
"Good. I hope he loses everything all of them." I hiss. Rebekah gave me and look that said we are talking about it.

"Yeah well, I've never been a fan of the boys club. Just wait, Elijah will join them and the three of them will be impossible." Rebekah said and we all look up at marcel and klaus on the balcony.

"Used by the witches, lied to by Marcel, manipulated by Elijah, threatened by Klaus. Just like a modern-day Casket Girl." Rebekah said to me and I nodded.
"Are you talking about Davina or yourself?" Hayley asked.
"Does it matter? Either way, us girls have got to stick together." Rebekah said and I agreed.