Chapter six

Estella's POV

I woke up and walked downstairs and guess what I see. Klaus reading poetry and Rebekah scrubbing the carpet to get rid of a blood stain. I feel sick.

I walk in the kitchen and make myself a bowl of cereal. Then I go upstairs to get ready for the day.

Hayley was laid on the bed and I was looking through my stuff. Suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my neck.
I Yelp in pain.

Hayley jumps up and Rebekah speeds in the room.

"What the hell was that?" Rebekah asks.
" I felt like I was been stabbed." I say and show her my finger with blood on it from my neck.

Hayley and Rebekah look at each other and I get really worried.

-------------------

Hayley's has been watching me like a hawk. Rebekah is running about for me.

"Time for the demon spawn to snack!" Rebekah says and I laugh.
"I really wish you wouldn't call her that." I say to her.
"Oh, sorry, have you picked another name yet?" Rebekah says holding out a basket of apples. "Take one, the plantation's lousy with them." She says to me and I grab an apple.

"I feel fine... which is weird. I'm sure it's Sophie-related. That bitch is doing my head in." I say to them both.
"Then, do me a favor, and don't die on my watch. I'll never hear the end of it. Plus I'll miss you." She says and I smile.

"You know, when I first met you, I thought you were a real bitch." I say to Rebekah remembering when me and my sisters met her. "You came in and we were talking about the wedding." I smile.
"What changed your mind?" She asks me smiling.

"Oh, I still think you're a bitch! I've just grown to like that about you. Over the centuries I've always loved you're bitchy comments."

"Aw, well, that's sweet of you to say. Remember it when I'm gone." She says to me and j frown.
"Gone? Where are you going? You've never left me Bekah not willingly." I say to her.

I only came to town to make sure everything was okay with Elijah. He's fine, and he hasn't punished Klaus for daggering him, so... as usual, they'll be thick as thieves, and I'll be left to clean up the mess. It's time for me to fly the coop." Rebekah tells me.
"Oh..." I say sadly.

I go to bite the apple but I feel sick.
"What's wrong?" Rebekah and Hayley say at the same time.
"I dunno, probably morning sickness..." I try to brush it off.
"Oh, you're burning up, actually." Rebekah says with her bad in my forehead.

-------------------

I laid down on the bed. Rebekah is washing the sweat of my head and Hayley is holding my hand and biting her nails nervously.

"Stop fussing, will you? Elijah will be here any minute." Rebekah says since I'm rolling around.
I feel like I've been microwaved." I groan out.
"Hey! Just because you're carrying a baby doesn't mean you get to act like one! I'm sure my little niece is healing you up as we speak." Rebekah's says and I smile.

Elijah runs in with Sophie and Rebekah is appalled that she is there.

"What the hell is she doing here?" She asks.
"I'm trying to help." Sophie says.
"Help? You're the reason we're in this bloody mess! Why aren't we unlinked with this witch already, Elijah?" Rebekah says.
"Rebekah, let her do what she can." Elijah says.