Chapter 13

Previously:

"There is something we found in Elsa's blood witch could be the reason why her parent's are doing this to her" My uncle said. What does he mean by 'found something in her blood'? does he mean that something is wrong with her like she is sick or something? or maybe it is something good like her blood is stronger than any person's blood in the world. Wait what am I saying, that's impossible she has normal blood or does she?

Present:

Elsa P.O.V

I found out that we are on a island in the middle of the sea. Oh god you got to be kidding me. How am I suppose to escape now? I can't just swim my way home and make everything the way it use to be. I have no idea what could be the the water and I don't want to that find out. There must be a way of this island I just have to find it and take it. I will not stop until I find this way.

Since I am stuck here I might as well just read something to have something to do. I'm gonna read If I stay I love that book but the only problem is that I have to find her in this huge library. Now the search as begun, I looked everyehere under the letter I. Finally I found her, I had no idea thta there where so many books that start with the letter I. I have read this book so many times and it never gets old. I am in the middle of the book when I found my eyes began to close and soon the darkness took over me.

Everything is black, I can't even see my hands. I know I am sitting because I can feel I'm sitting on a cold hard floor. Or at least I hope this is a floor, if not I would have no idea what I am sitting on. I font know if I would be sacred or not but somehow I can't feel anything like my emotions have been turned off or something. I don't get it, what is the point of begin in the dark on the floor with no emotions. That's just impossible but still I am doing it, I want to panic but I can't. This is probably the strangest dream I have ever had and believe me I have had many other strange dreams that make no sense at all.

I saw a hand reaching to me and I took it. I didn't even control myself I just did like someone else is controlling me. I really want to feel something but no matter what I do and how hard I try I can't feel anything at all. Maybe I can't feel anything for a reason and I'm not allowed to feel because something is about to happen.

Now everything was colorful and magical? Strange this looks good maybe to good. I can't be happy because I can't even feel any of my emotions. I looked around and saw that their are many rainbows and clouds. Am I in heaven? Because of I am I really want to go to another place where I can cry my heart out. I looked at myself and saw that I was wearing a really pretty dress.

What the hell is going on right now? I don't understand why I am here but this is so beautiful

What the hell is going on right now? I don't understand why I am here but this is so beautiful. I looked behind me and saw the most beautiful waterfall I have ever seen in my life. It's mostly blue and then there are many pink flowers. The water goes down to a lake and a swan is sitting on the lake. It's so amazing as hell, I really want to stay here but I do not deserve to be here. I sat down on the grass and watched this beautiful waterfall. I started playing with the grass with my hands.