Awakening and Beyond

A bunny entered the hospital with a huge bouquet of daisies. She walked up to the desk, notifying the clerk that she was a visitor, and resumed on to a particular fox's room.

The fox was still sleeping, but didn't have as much tubes in him, which confused the bunny. She shrugged it off, setting the daisies in a vase. Then she sat down in the chair next to the bed, took out a book, and started to read aloud.

This book, in particular, was called Sleeping Bobcat. It was the fox's favorite. Even though it was intended for female animals, he still loved to hear it.

The bunny read the final few pages, and shut the book. Tears were in her eyes as she thought of how the female bobcat in the book had been awoken by her prince. How she wished it worked that way.

Almost out of whim, the bunny leaned over to the sleeping fox and kissed his forehead. "He's been taken to the big jail in Rainforest District," she whispered to him. "It breaks my heart to see him go, but I have you. I wish you would wake up."

In response, the fox's eyes opened, and his mouth moved into a big, toothy smile.

THE END

:)

:)

:)

You guys, I just want to thank you for your dedication to reading my crappy work. It's seriously my dream to publish books, so I take all criticism. Did I miss any information? Were the characters shallow? Did I not put in enough detail? How was the ending? It's all right if you don't respond, but I just decided to take a leap and put this out there, but if you dream to write also, go for it. It's my dream too. Hopefully some publishing company out there will publish our books!!

And I'm so sorry that I kept you waiting for the next chapter when I (almost) abandoned it back in April. I'm glad I got back to this. I missed all the characters, and writing about the wondrous world of Zootopia.

And for all those who like mermaids, that's the next story I'm working on! I know, I know, could I have picked something any less weird and dumb? Don't read it then.

Have a great day/week/year/life!