Desi Brilliants

"Okay, so we're heading to Desi Brilliants," said Judy as she ordered directions to Nick, who was driving their standard police car. The seat was far too big for Judy, but the police car was made for lions or rhinos to drive.

"Jiraf Street, got it," replied Nick, turning the corner onto the busy street lined with shops and animals of a huge variety jaywalking and strolling the sidewalks. They were near the center of Downtown Zootopia, so the pawnshop would be busy.

Nick parallel-parked between two larger cars in front of the pawnshop. Judy paid the meter, and they walked inside.

Desi Brilliants was a petite little store, with only a couple of small glass displays of beautiful jewels and watches. Judy noticed that their supply was noticeably low. There wasn't as many rings and diamonds.

"Selling well?" She called to the wolf behind the counter, which was much taller than Judy.

The light gray wolf female jumped, knocking her coffee over, splashing the brew onto the carpeted floor. Some of it fell on Judy's head. "Oh dear," said the wolf, looking over the counter, and hastily grabbing a rag from a nearby counter and wiping quickly. "I'm so sorry, I'm ever so clumsy..."

"That's all right. We only came here to ask a few questions," Judy assured her, wiping her forehead, as Nick started cleaning up the carpet with another rag. "About the robbery."

"Oh! Yes. Uh, well...I don't know what to tell you. The robber came in, stole my jewels, and burrowed out." Desi the wolf walked around the counter and kneeled down so she could see them eye to eye.

"Burrowed?" Judy frowned, exchanging a confused glance with Nick. "I thought you said it was a large animal."

"It looked like it was large," said the meek wolf. She smoothed down her black apron with a diamond logo. "His shadow was huge. It stretched all the way across the room!"

"Desi," Judy interrupted. "What kind of animal was it?"

"I don't know," said Desi. "I'm not good at determining species."

"Could you draw it?" Judy started to pull out her small notebook and a pen.

"I-I'm not very good," Desi laughed nervously. "But I guess I'll try." She took the small notebook and pen and started to scribble.

"Here," Desi said nervously, handing back the notebook. "I hope it helps."

Judy gasped.

"Whoa," said Nick abruptly.

It was a picture of a bunny.