The Terriershire

"We've got to get him out of here without bringing all of the police here," said Bernie, staring out the window into the Terriershire. He was recording the speech from the Terriershire with a audio recorder. He pushed a few buttons on the antique-looking box he had, and the recording stopped.

"We've got everything we need. Now we should take some pictures of the criminals and we will be good."

"Okay," Judy said, glancing out the window. It wasn't after a few moments that she realized that Bernie and Rin were staring at her.

"What? What is it?" she asked.

"Can you go up there and take photographs?" Bernie asked. He handed her a camera. "Be sure to get some of Nick Wilde, too."

"Okay, I'll try my best." Judy took the photograph nervously and crawled out of the building quietly. She hurried across the narrow strip of land to flatten herself against the brown wall of the Terriershire. The voices were louder now.

"We've gotta tell her that we don't have enough money!" one of the voices said frantically.

Judy slowly crept up the exterior wall until her eyes could see over the window. Blinds blocked her view. She groaned out loud.

"...that bunny better show up soon..."

Judy held her breath. That must be the bunny robber they had been looking for! The bunny who had robbed all those jewelry stores...Judy wished it wasn't so hard to find that guy. He--or she--could still be on the loose, stealing more jewelry stores. She slowly raised the camera so the lens pushed up the blinds and would be able to see the two gazelles arguing.

The shutter clicked.

The gazelles stopped talking and looked around. Judy jumped out of sight. She looked at the camera screen. It was a slightly blurry picture of two young gazelles wearing medals around their necks. Judy had to stifle a gasp when she noticed in the background was a tied up and muzzled fox. He looked so tired, Judy wanted to just run in there and rescue him.

But that wouldn't be the best thing to do. Nick's only chance was a diversion or something.

Just as Judy was about to run back to the neighboring building and show Bernie and Rin her new photograph, a huge black minivan screamed up the street and screeched to a stop in front of the Terriershire. Judy ducked behind a trashcan just in time. She peeked up over the lid.

The same horse Nick and Judy met in the Yellow Street Mansion exited the minivan side door. She wore the same shade of lipstick and yellow dress. Must be her trademark, Judy thought humorously.

"Madam Hoofe," the rhino driver said, just barely loud enough for Judy to hear. "We have the prisoner inside. He was trespassing, so we muzzled him."

"Excellent," said the horse. "He'll be an important part for our plan. Call the Zootopia Headquarters and City Hall. Bring the prisoner to the roof."

"Yes, Madam Hoofe," said the rhino. He gestured to two other rhinos, who went into the Terriershire.

The roof? Judy wondered frantically. Why would they bring Nick to a roof?