What Happened According To Bogo

When you were knocked out, Bernie--or should I say, Bennett--inserted a disease into you with a syringe. Nick had been injected with it also, but much early on. He had been injected as soon as he was captured, so he is currently recovering in a coma.

Don't worry, Judy. He'll get better, but it's going to take much longer than you did.

You were out for two days.

No, nothing important happened. We got the Terrifying Yellers.

For heaven's sake, Judy, let me tell it!

Okay, so when you were knocked out, the ZPD came in helicopters, cars, shotguns, the whole deal. We threatened Wendy Hoofe and we got into a really huge debate. She kept threatening to throw Nick over the edge. Eventually she did.

Calm down, Judy! He's okay! We were prepared for it! Hoofe didn't know that she was being tricked. We had captured all of her rhino minions and those two gazelles back at the Terriershire. Rin reported them to us when you guys were there.

Oh yeah, Rin. I'm sorry, Judy...but he didn't survive. He was pushed off the edge by Bernie. We have him in custody. We weren't prepared to catch him.

Anyway...we caught Nick just as he was falling. We had a helicopter waiting below the roof of that building.

When Hoofe realized that she was surrounded, she gave us one more threat: that if we didn't give her control of the whole city of Zootopia, she wouldn't give us the cure of the disease that was now spreading through Zootopia. If she was mayor, she would save them all.

Yes, the disease that you were injected with. Apparently Bernie was working for her and injecting a lot of our officers. I have no idea how he managed it.

No, I wasn't injected. But we managed to get Bernie to tell us who he injected. They're all in a coma now, receiving treatment. It'll be much longer for them to recover, since they've had the disease much longer.

Hoofe never gave us the cure: but we found it in her treasure box back at the Yellow Street Mansion.

Yes, you were right, Hopps. Hoofe was going to use all the treasure she stole to gain riches and possibly buy the city or something.

Yes, Judy. Bernie was the bunny robber.

I'm so sorry.

I know you loved him.

I'm sorry, Judy.