Letters From Crystalline And Kyro

[PS I had way to much fun writing this and the last chapter, also. . . I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I JUST BACK TO SCHOOL AND IT WAS SO CONFUSING I'M SO SORRY.. anyways I've also entered some books in the HxHWattyAwards, guys, I'm so excited you don't even know XD]

Letters From Crystalline And Kyro

One Month Later

"We gladly invite you to the wedding of Crystalline Johnson and Kyro Akaren. We hope the Freecss Family will make an appearance at this joyful occasion. Please arrive at 11:00 AM on Saturday the 27th for the offical ceremony. Please do not arrive any earlier than 10:30 AM. The ceremony will supposedly end at 12:00 PM, followed by festivities and a dinner shortly after. If you have any further questions please contact Crystalline Johnson at... Blah its a bunch of cellphone numbers, emails and addresses. Bottom line,  Crystalline and Kyro are getting married.. And we were invited." Mito read from the white paper.

"Really? Cool. I've never been to a wedding before.. Wait, don't we need like suits and dresses for it or something?" Killua leaned on the chair that Grandma sat in. "I know someone in the book club who could get you boys some suits." She spoke up. My eyes lit up. "Really!? Cool! I wonder what suits are made of?" He scoffed. "The suits are fine, its the ties that hurt. Honestly, they're like fucking nooses.. Nooses!" Killua exclaimed loudly. "Killua, language!" Mito spoke up. "Sorry, but they hurt!" The red head rolled her eyes.

"Promise me that you two will behave at the wedding?" She set down the note and looked our way. "We promise Mito." We respond simultaneously. "That's all boys." Grandma dismissed.

×°×

Everyone watched with happy expressions on their faces as the 26 and 27 year old finished their vows. "You may now kiss the bride." The priest says before the two kiss. With that we all stand up and began to cheer for the two. "About time the two got married. Now we just gotta wait for Sachi and Hiro." Killua joked to Emily and Sato. Leaving the two 22 year olds in a mess.

There was a dance floor, large canopys covering most of the food due to the sunlight. Chairs filled with young adults and adults along with elders chatting about. Crystalline talking with Mito and others about the dress she wore and other topics that girls talk about. While our small group of 6 was on the sidelines enjoying drinks.

"Well if you think about it yeah, he'd be fine." Sato commented. I began to tune into the conversation the 5 were having. "No he wouldn't! This shoulder would defiantly be removed from the socket!" Sachiko countered. My eyebrows scrunched together at her words. "What are you guys even talking about?!" "How Link from The Legend Of Zelda's health is." Emily says as though it was completely normal. Everything is completely normal to these guys..

The sun was beginning to set and servants who were hired for the wedding began to pass out food. Killua took a bit and went full on red. "AGH! SPICY SPICY SPICY!" He jumped around and quickly took the drink that he had and gulped it down. "CanIdrinkyourdrinkGon?!" He says out in fast syllables. I hand him the drink of fruit punch. I didn't drink it because it tasted a bit foul. Killua asked each one of us for our drinks and gulps them all down before breathing heavily.

"You okay dude?" Sato pats his back sympathetically. He nods. Emily and Sachiko began to laugh. Hiro was recording the whole ordeal. He had been doing 'Video Diarys' for a while and he wanted to make a 'Wedding Special' for everyone. I giggled. "Are you sure Killua?" I held his hand asking again. He nods and straightened his posture. "That food was spicy!" He exclaims. I shook my head. "Looks like I found your weakness." Music played in the background as some people began to drink from small glasses and dance on the dance floor.

Years [✔]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara