Emily and Sato

Emily and Sato

2 Weeks and 3 Days Later

Summer

"And 1, And 2, And.... 6!" I shoot my arm forward trying to get the yellow ball, but sigh back in my seat. "Ha! I win!" He taunts. "Damn it Killua!" I shout out. "Hey! No scaring away the customers!" Emily scolds. "Yes ma'am." Killua and I reply. "Don't call me 'ma'am'. Call me something like 'Emily-sama' or 'chan' or 'senpai'. Or something like that.. Don't call me 'ma'am', it sounds weird." She comments. "Don't count on it!" "Oh shut it Sato!" She brushes off her friend.

"Again!" I say to Killua. He tosses the ball up again like before. "That's the 4th time Gon! Let's do something else." He whines. I fall back in my seat. Sato sat on the counter top where the register was. Emily worked in the kitchen of the Bakery. While Killua just bounced the ball on the floor. "Alright, that's it. I'm done for the day. Let me lock up then we can head out." Emily says as we all stand up and make way for the door.

"Cool, so what movie are we watching?" Killua asked the black haired girl. "My Neighbor Totoro!" Emily exclaimed. "Man you really like Ghibli Studios don't you?" Sato commented. She hummed in response. "What are we waiting for?! Let's go!" I shouted out to everyone as I ran out the Bakery to where the Movie Theater was located. "Hey! Wait for me, Gon!" Killua shouted out behind me. "Try to catch me, Killua!" I shouted back. "Guys! Hey wait up!" Sato called out. "You sneaky cheats! Starting without me! I'll make you pay for your ticket if I'm last!" Emily says angrily.

¤·¤

Panting we collapse in front of the stand to buy tickets. "Are you guys ok?" The man behind the stand asked. "They're fine, Sir. Here." Emily assures. She placed the tickets on the sufrace in front of the boy behind the stand. Grabbing Sato's collar and pulling Killua up off the ground, she drags them to the screening room. I walk next to her, looking around the large building. Still filled with tourists from the Flying of Faerie. "I got Killua, you seem to be having a bit of trouble with Sato alone." I say. Picking up Killua, I move so that I could carry him on my back. Sato finally got up and began to walk, after Emily had slapped him for being a 'Dingus'.

"Huh?" Killua mumbled. He pivoted his head around to find his surroundings. "Gon, can you put me down?" Killua asked. With a nod I crouched down letting him get off. "So.. Where do we go exactly?" Killua asks from beside me. Lifting herself on her tiptoes, she looked around. "I can't find the sign that says where to go..." She sighed. "How long do we got?" "45 on the dot." Emily responds to the blonde. "Let's wait it out then. People have to go see their movie at some point. We should be able to find it when it clears up in a bit." Killua concluded aloud. "Good idea." Sato says. We move to a wall to get out of the way.

As Killua leaned on the wall, I stood beside him. Sato browsed through his cell and Emily kept trying to see if she could find the sign. "What if we don't find the sign?" Sato asked. "Then we'll start to look for the room!" I replied. Killua let out a small chuckle. "You can never see a bad side to a situation, can't you?" The white haired boy smiled. "Nope!"

I scoot a bit closer to Killua and held his hand, causing him to jump and blush. Yet, he squeezed my hand. Not even looking our way Sato comments. "Cute, guys. That's just adorable." Emily bursts out laughing. "What about you and Emi? She carried you in here, baka." Killua says bluntly. "So did Gon." He mumbles. "What?" Sato gives an innocent look. "I didn't say anything, Killua." He says with a discrete smile. "Yes you did!" He counters. "Hey could you guys be quite for 1 minute! And Sato, lay off the kid. Killua, don't encourage him.. He's an idiot." Emily butts in. "Am not!" Sato whines.

"Well your a child then!"

"I'm 22!"

"No your 5 years old!"

"How the hell do you explain that!"

"You aged horribly.. That's how."

"Are you saying I look old?" Sato crosses his arms.

"No. You just look pretty old for your age of 5."

"Hey!"

"Woman age 5 years faster than Men! So you'd be 27."

"It's 2 years faster, idiot!"

"No its not!"

The two yelling at each other was beginning to cause a scene. "Oi! The both of you, Shut up!" Killua shouted. The two looked to Killua and shouted back. "STAY OUT OF THIS KILLUA!" I sighed and stepped forwards.

Grabbing one hand each, I yank them down with a lot of force. Causing them to bump heads. "ALRIGHT THATS ENOUGH! You two know that I wouldn't normally mind the fighting... BUT FOR CHRIST'S SAKE, STOP IT! Yes Sato is immature, that doesn't give you a reason to call him out on it! Emily a bit stubborn.. That means it'll be hard to get through to her. So stop trying to fight with her! Man.. You guys are stupid. Plus you already know how to make each other mad, Stop it!"

Killua places a hand on my shoulder. "That's enough, Gon." He says quietly. "Oh. Killua, thank you. I almost lost it there huh?" He smiles. "Ya dork." One of the bystanders whistles. Another claps. Soon, the whole hoard of people around us applauds. "Huh? What'd we do?" I ask the black haired girl. Emily shrugs. "Ok I'm gonna be honest, that's probably just as good as one of the movies that their showing. It was also kinda hilarious. Right?" Someone said to the crowd. Everyone agreed and kept on doing what they were doing before.

"You three are idiots.. Let's go watch our movie." Killua shoved his hands in his pockets and walked to the halls where the rooms for watching the movies were. "Aye wait for us!" I shout after him.