Rain

Rain

Spring

As always, Gon fell asleep. For what seemed to be the billionth time I carried him back home. I've done this for 5 years. I smile just thinking about all that we've done. Then frown. He won't leave me be. Haunting me in the dark. But its hard to haunt in the dark if the lights on.

I gaze to Gon. And he still wonders how he gets home after we watch the sky at night. You really are a baka. A dense, stubborn and selfless baka.

I open the door to the house and put him to bed. I before I can close the door to leave I hear a soft voice.

"Killua? Where are you going?" I turn and see him sitting up in bed. Weird, he's never woken up. "I'm going to the kitchen. Why? You alright?" I ask. "Yeah... But I was having a nightmare." He assured.

He's never had nightmares before. "Do you want to come with me?" He nods and climbs out of bed. We walk out of the room and down to the kitchen.

He sits and sets head down at the kitchen table. I rub his back and kneel down to eye level. "What do you want to eat?" "Can you make the little bagels that you make please, Killua?" His voice muffled in his arms. "Yeah. You don't feel  well do you?" He shakes his head. "Thought so. I'll make them. Kay?" He nods. I try not to make to much noise seeing as Mito and Gon's Grandma are asleep.

5 minutes later I place the plate of 3 tiny bagels on the table in front of him. Along with a cup of milk. I sit next to him, lightly shaking him awake. He sits up and eats the bagels filled with cream cheese in small nibbles. "Aren't you going to eat Killua?" I shake my head as to say 'no'.

Once he finished eating, and I had finished my milk, I placed the dirty plates in the sink. And we walked back upstairs to our rooms.

I looked out the window of our room. It had started to rain. Gon was under his covers, tossing and turning. Once I had gotten in bed, it was kinda hard to sleep as well.
But I wasn't because of the rain.

I turned on my side to see Gon staring at me with weary amber eyes. "I can't sleep Killua. C-can I sleep in your bed?" He asks clutching his blanket. "Yeah." I move over so he could sleep. He crawls next to me as he shifts the covers so they cover him. His eyes face mine, and I can see the embarrassment in the back of them.

"Good night." I say in a soft voice. "G-good night Killua."

=•=

The next morning Gon was way better. "WAKE UP!" "WHAT THE-OW!" I shout as I fall off the bed. "Morning!" "Why'd you do that?! I was gonna sleep some more... Now I can't coz I'm awake." I pout.

"Well that's a good thing because I know what we're gonna do today!" I give a questioning look. "You can't say that. Your not in Phineas And Ferb." I state. "Wait... Wouldn't I be Phineas then?" He asks looking down at me from the bed. "I'm not your brother though. I'm your best friend." I say. "Then... Your my Brest Friend!" He counters. I burst out in laughter. " 'Brest Friend'?! Dude! Do you hear how dirty that sounds?!" I ask. "Nope. Your my Brest Friend! Best + Brother + Friend= Brest Friend!" He explained. I continue to laugh.

"Get dressed Gon." I say to dismiss the weird conversation.