Let's go on a Boat

Let's go on a Boat

Gon payed for my ticket onboard even though I had my own money. Gee, I was kidnapped by someone kind. That's a great way to start of your Tuesday.

"Oh. I call top hammock!" He calls as he dashes to one of them. Flopping inside letting it sway side to side. "You could've given me a notice." I scold. I set down my bag on the hammock that I was to sleep in. I fall inside hitting my head on the wall. "Ow!" I cry out. Gon bursts out laughing at my clumsiness. I only rub my head. He climbs down leaving his bag up on the hammock, to see if I was ok. "Lemme see." He commands polity. He grabs my hands gently them moves them away from my bump on my head. He reaches up to his bag and plops it down on the floor. I peer inside as he searches through the bag. "Here." He places an ice pack on my head.

I can't help but blush. I have never received such kindness before. I know it sounds cheesy... But its the truth. You don't exactly get medical help after you've been tortured.

"There. You alright Killua?" He asks me. "I'm fine. Thanks." I thank in a low voice. "Why don't you rest. I'm gonna see how long it'll take to get there." He remarks. "Gon?" "Yeah?" He stops and turns around to the sound of my voice. "Where are we going to exactly?" I ask. "Whale Island!" And with that, he walks out.

I sigh and collapse into the hammock. Soon I begin to fall asleep with the help of the swaying in the big ship.

-+-

My groggy eyes opened to a dark room. Once they had adjusted, I got up and stretched. Gon was asleep on the floor next to the hammock where I was. The entire point of the hammock is to sleep in it, baka.

I picked him up and carefully placed him in my hammock. Then I walked out to the deck.

Climbing up the Eagles Nest to see out. The air was more cool up here. And the water glistens ever so slightly. I gaze up at the stars. Seeing as I never really have seen the stars, it was astonishing. It was calm. Peaceful. Something I haven't truly felt in a while.

Something in the distance caught my eye. Land. I climbed up even higher. Standing on the very top of the pole. I open my arms and feel the cool sea air blow through my hair.

"LAND HO!" The captain yells out. I felt so excited. I jumped down from the Eagles Nest and landed on my feet. I dash into the room where Gon was sleeping to go wake him up.

"Gon. Gon. Gon! GON!!" I yell repeatedly. He gives out a groan and sits up. "What is it Killua?" He asks rubbing his eyes. "Land. I saw land. And I was also on top of The Eagles Nest. Come on! If we hurry we can see the sunrise!" I exclaim.

"Alright!" He says cheerfully. We run up to the Eagles Nest. Climbing up to the little platform. "Look over there!" I point out. I was ecstatic. I've never been out at sea before. Especially not with one of my friends.

That's right! I said it! He's my friend. The one friend that I have. And the friend that I'm glad who kidnapped me. That sounded weird...

"Have you ever been out at sea before Killua?" Gon asks. "No." I reply. He laughs. "I can tell. Your so eager. Your more like the quite type of guy." He comments. "I was raised that way. But this is awesome! Plus, I've made a friend. And that was something I was raised not to do. But, still this awesome!"

He laughs at me again. "I like this side of you Killua. Your funnier when you're childish." He complimented. " 'Funnier'? " I repeat. "Yeah. Your funny as is. But even funnier when you act your age. I like that about you." He assures. "Oi! Shut up... That's embarrassing." I look away. "That's funny too!"