Whale Island

Whale Island

Gon ran down to the dock of the boat. Thanks the captain, and runs off. I walk behind him. I was in no rush. But it seemed like he was.

I scanned the area. It was like the country side. Whale Island seemed like something out of a book. The place was beautiful.

"Mito-san! I'm home!" I hear Gon shout. Mito-san? Who's that? Once I reach the top of the hill, I see Gon talking to a woman. She looks about 20-ish years old. With short orange hair, and gold eyes. Is that Mito-san?

"So how was your trip?" She asks. "It was really cool! I made a friend Mito. And he came with me!" He answers. I perk my head up. "Hello. My names Mito. Mito Frecces. What's yours?" She asked. "K-Killua. Killua Zoldyck." I stutter. Why did I stutter?

"Well Killua, I guess your our guest. Come on now boys. Gon? Is it alright that Killua sleeps in your room?" "Sure. I don't mind! Race ya." He says. "And... GO!" I call as I sprint. "Hey! No fair." He yells after me. I reach the door and tap on the frame. "I win!" I call out. "You could've gave me a notice." He mocks. "Come on." He opens the door and walks in, I trail behind him.

"Hi grandma! I brought a friend." He greets to an elderly woman sitting at a table. She's reading a book and drinking what looks to be green tea. "Hello sweetie. Who's this?" She asks in a soft and sweet tone. "I'm Killua." I answer. "We have never had guests. But please make your self at home Killua-sama." She assures. "Oh please, you can call me Killua. No need to be formal." "Alright dear."

"Let's go up to my room!" Gon chimes in. We both rush up the stairs to his room. There was a rather large window. And a computer desk. With 2 beds. A radio on the window sill. With a blue and green rug on the floor. With a design of 2 circles and 4 arrows on the outside. He also had a shelf with a bunch of souvenirs and photos. "Why do you have 2 beds? Don't you sleep alone in here?" I ask as I set my bag on the chair that goes with the desk. "That's my dads old bed." He replies as he takes his shoes off.

I follow his lead and take off my shoes as well. "Gon. Its come to my attention that neither of us knows to much about the other." I comment sitting cross-legged on the bed. "Alright. My names Gon Frecces. I'm 7 years old. My favorite colors green. I like to fish and hunt. I look at the stars and travel a lot. I'm currently looking for Ging, my dad. And I honestly don't to many friends because there are not many kids here on Whale Island. I'm also compared to animals a lot by the adults here." He lists off.  "Okay, my turn. My name is Killua Zoldyck. I'm 7 years old as well. My favorite color is white and blue. I like chocolate and sweets. I have the job of assassination. I've been trained and tortured to build up endurance since I was a baby. I don't any friends either since its against the rules. And I'm said to be the next heir of my family business."

"Wait, what do your parents do?" He asks from across me.

"Mass murder." I answer.

"Both of them?"

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Your a riot!" I complement. "Thank chu!" He says.

"What have you done, in general I mean." Gon adds afterwards.

"Killing. Training. Assignments. Preparing for stuff. Not much. You?"

"I've been looking for dad. Fishing. Hunting. Training to become a hunter." He replied.

So same-ish scenario as me...kinda.

"So... What do ya wanna do?" He asks going over to the window. "I don't know. I've never really done anything for fun." I say laying down in the bed. "What! Are you serious!" He exclaims. "Yeah." I sit up. "Get you shoes on then! Your going to learn how to have fun." He starts to put on his green boots. "But don't I need a teacher to learn?" I say putting on my shoes as well. "Yup! And I'm going to that teacher!" He assures dashing out the door.

"Hey wait up!" I call after him.