Sachiko and Hiro

Sachiko and Hiro

The 3 ran behind me as I made way to the hallways were they showed the movies. I turned on my heel and began to walk down to the screening of My Neighbor Totoro. "Killua!" Gon yelled out. I turned around and Gon crashed into me so badly I lost my balance. I ended up getting carpet burn on my right knee trying to support us both from falling.

"You ok Gon?" I ask lifting him and myself up. "Yeah. Killua, your bleeding!" He pointed to my knee. I looked down and notice the burning sensation in my knee. I wicnced. "It's fine. Just a little blood. Come on, we'll be late for the movie." I try to dissmis. Just a few more feet. " 'Just a little blood'? Killua fucking Zoldyck, does that look like 'Just a little blood'!" Emily scolds.

And damn, was she right. A large river of blood began to drip down my carpet burned leg. "I'm fine." I turn around to continue walking, before I could even put my foot down Sato grabs my shoulder. "Wait." Sighing I stand still. Emily takes her sweater off and pulls out a small pocket knife from her purse. With a swift 'riiip' the sleeve comes off and she bends down to tie the breathable fabric around my knee tightly. "Emi, your sweater.. I'm pretty sure your Mom and Dad gave you that one too." I comment. The things that her parents gave her were her prized possessions. Why would she do that, over a bloody knee?

"It's ok. They were shit parents anyways." Emi stands with cold eyes before going back to normal, dragging Sato down the corridor to the screening room. "She's so unpredictable, yet she is at the same time.. Like a pair of dice. You can tell what your gonna get, but there is no telling what you actually do get. She's a piece of work. Poor Sato, he has to endure that on the daily." I comment before taking Gon's hand and leading him down the corridor after the two.

"Since when are you, Killua Zoldyck poetic?" Gon asked me. "Ever since I found something to be poetic about, my friends. And boyfriend." I smile. Gon blushes and began to run, pulling me with him. "Come on! We'll miss it!"

-:-

"I can see why you like Ghibli Studios so much now, Emily." Gon says walking out of the screening room. She smiled as we walked out the exit. "Ghibli was practically my babysitter." Emi scratched the back of her neck. "Ok, how does Hiro's sound about now?" Sato asked. Emi's and Gon's face lit up. "Yes! Let's go let's go let's gooooo!" The two said in usion.

"Hiro! Ya here Hiro!" Sato called out in the café. No one was even in at the moment. Not even Sachiko. And she's always here. "Oh, hey guys!" I stand corrected. Sachiko is here. "Sup. What'll you have?" Hiro asks. "Wow not even a 'How's your day been'? Just wanna get rid of us, huh?" Sato jokes. The jet black haired boy behind the counter got on the defensive. "Wha? N-no.. I just didn't know it w-was you guys is all.." Poor Hiro became a stuttering mess. "Hey! I'm here to!" Sachiko calls out. The black haired and black eyed 17 year old was almost the complete opposite of her partener. Hiro was shy. Sachi was outgoing. It helped that she was co-manager, otherwise 'Hiro's' would be a wreck.

"Hey Sachiko." Emi acknowledged. "Hi! Hi Gon, Killua! Oh, I've been hearing word that you two 13 year olds finally got together." Sachi asks innocently. I blush, shoving my hands in my pockets I look to the floor. Gon didnt help the situation. "Yup!" He said cheerfully. "Can you tell me about it later?" "What? Us dating..." He questioned. Sachi hummed. "Okay!"

I blew a fuse.

"Agh! Killua!" Gon began to fan me off with his hands while blowing my face. The 17 and 22 year olds burst out laughing. Making me blush even more. "Stop blushing Killua! You'll break!" He warned. "Looks like you need ice. I'll go get it!" Sachiko exclaimed as she ran to the kitchen. "You guys are stupid.." I mutter under my breath. "No we're not!" Gon said. I stuck my tounge out. The boy smirked and kissed me again! Man I'll never get a chance to kiss him if he keeps doing it first.

I went red again when I realized that Emily had taken a picture.

"Emily, delete that photo."

"You're gonna have to catch me first!"

"I swear, Gon I'll murder you."

"What did I do?!"

"You kissed me infornt of these idiots!"

"Hey Sato, what filter? I was thinking 'Moon'." Emily teases. "I will murder you all, delete that picture from your gallery!" Emily sighs and does at told. "There. It's off my gallery.. But its on my Instagram!"

"Emi!"