Radio

Radio

Once we got dressed we ran down the stairs to see Grandma and Mito in the kitchen. The sunlight was lighting up the entire house. "Good Morning Mito! Good morning Grandma!" I greet. I go and give them a hug. "Someone's awfully happy today." Mito thinks aloud as she sets down a cup of tea for Grandma and herself.

"Morning Mito and Grandma-sama." Killua says as he walks down the stairs. "Good morning dear." Grandma replies.

"Boys, earlier I hear a bit of shouting and I heard a thud." Mito comments. "Thanks to Gon and his way to wake me up today... Now my butt hurts." Killua grumbled. "Your fault! You wouldn't get up." I pointed out. "That doesn't mean you do that to me! You scared me." He complains. "That's the best way to wake someone up! Especially, someone like you." I walk over and poke him in the chest. "Your a heavy sleeper." I add.

"I may be, but that was really, really, really scary to up to that!" He defends. "And even what you said afterwards... That was really wrong. And I thought you were innocent." He says.

"May I ask what Gon said?" Mito asks from the table. Killua bursts out laughing. "It was sexual in a way... And he thought nothing of it." Killua replies. "I'm getting unusual thoughts... Did you two..?" Mito's sentence trails of as she points to us. A bit after, Killua might as well have been a strawberry.

"Mito-sama! We're 12!" Killua shouts in embarrassment. "I mean, its alright but..." She let's her words stop once more.

"Mito!"

I had no idea what they were talking about. And frankly, I don't know if I want to.

"Mito, your being a bit unrealistic here. They would at least wait until they were 14 or older." Grandma comments as she takes a sip of her cup.

"Grandma-sama!" Killua shouts once more. I swear, blood had to be on his face for him to be this red.

"What're you guys talking about?" I finally ask. "Nothing, Gon." They all reply.

"Tell me!" I whined. "You're a bit young to know Gon." Grandma explains. "But Killua knows! And he's 12 too! Why can't I know?" I ask. "I'll tell you later. Come on! Tell me what we were going to do!" Killua says trying to avoid the subject.

"Oh right! Get your shoes on. Its a surprise." I say going to get my shoes. I race out the door. "Wait for me, Gon!" Killua shouts putting on his shoe. He nearly falls over but catches himself just in time. Then... He falls on his face.

"Come on man!" I sigh. He moves over so he can face me. "Sorry." "Let's go!" I start running down the old road, with Killua trailing behind.

^•^

We reach the radio station. The stereo blares out music. And I just so happen to like trying to sing along.

"Look at what you've done" I pause. Killua looks at me with a look that can only be said as 'Don't you dare'. But I decided to dare.

"Stand still, falling away from me
When it takes so long
Fires out, what do want to be?
I'm holding on"

Then Killua joined in.

"Myself was never enough for me
Gotta be so strong~
Theirs a power in what'cha do
Now every other day I'll be watching you"

We both screamed out the next line.

"OH!
OH!
I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT IT FEELS LIKE NOW I'M ON THE OUTSIDE!
OH! WE DID EVERYTHING RIGHT
NOW I'M ON THE OUTSIDE!
OH!
I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT IT FEELS LIKE NOW I'M ON THE OUTSIDE!
OH!
WE DID EVERYTHING RIGHT
NOW I'M ON THE OUTSIDE!"

After that we just broke out laughing at our singing skillz.