Kagome

Kagome

It was a stretch to do that, but hey it's fun to make him annoyed. "Oh you are in for it now, Gon Frecces!" I hear him shout. I run to woods.

Once I reach the top of the tree, I begin to dust off the bottom of my socks. Then I slip on my boots and tie the laces. "So, how do I hide?" I think aloud. "You don't." I hear a voice from behind me. Before I can open my mouth, a hand goes over it. Glancing over my shoulder I see blue eyes and white hair. With a smirk from ear-to-ear. Killua peaked my cheek and whispered. "Tag, your it." Before letting go and running off. "Game on, Killua Zoldyck."

°-°

I've been wandering around the woods for a while. And the sun's rays become more and more colored. The sun was setting. I sit up against a tree and let out a sigh. "If I were Killua, what would I do?" I think aloud again. "Well for one, I don't think aloud." His voice says a bit bluntly. That's what Killua would do, he'd follow my tracks without leaving his own. To bad I know him to well too. He's above me. No, in front of me. He's cloning again, isn't he? "Killua, cloning isn't fair!" I whine. "To bad." He says. From all angles. "Okay, but I have a proposal for you." He suggests. Stepping forward in a circle around me, he continues. "Tell which one is the original, and you pick the movie. Fail, and I pick. I've been wanting to see something scary by the way." He explains.

I smile. "Deal!" I agree. I step forward to the middle of the circle. Spinning around, I gaze at each. Covering my eyes, I point out my hand. "Kagome, Kagome, Please don't try to run from us. Kagome, Kagome, what games will we play, can I guess?" I sing out. Then I stop. Opening my eyes, my index finger points to the boy in front of me. "The one behind me, is Killua Zoldyck. My best friend and boyfriend." I smile as I turn around. "Baka! That's not how you play 'Kagome'. I'm supposed to dance around you, your not supposed to spin around." He scolds.

The clones don't move. Meaning, the original is to focused on me.

"Killua!" I yell as I tackled him to the ground. The white haired boy smiled at me. I got ahold of his hands a pushed my fingers through his to intertwine them. "So, am I it?" He asks from below me. "Nah, I'll get you later though." I smile cheekily. "I didn't think you'd use 'Vocaliod' against me." He comments. "Well, I know you a bit to well. Like the fact that you can't help singing one of their songs whenever your at home. Or when your alone." I reply leaning close to him. I sniff him. "Did you just sniff me?" He asks mildly alarmed. "Did you use my shampoo again?" I retorted.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didnt. Who knows?" He replies sarcastically. "I knows. You did." I counter. "Sounds like you don't know grammar though." "Hey! Your mathematical knowledge is just as bad as my grammar!" "No it's not!" He argues. I burst out laughing. "Wow, we are both total idiots." I comment.

"Too bad I'm your total idiot." Killua mutters looking the other direction. I lean forward and nuzzle my noes in the crook of his neck. "Agh! Gon that tickles!" The white haired boy giggled out. "I thought you weren't ticklish." My voice mumbles in his skin. "Ah! That tickles Gon! S-stop!" He giggles out again. "Bite!" "Gon! That tickles!" He cries out as my teeth lightly nick his neck. "Okay okay, I stopped." I assure as I lift myself up off him. His face was of pure red. Propping himself up, he looks me dead in the eyes. "I hate you much." He comments.

"Aw come on, you love me." I mess with him. His eyes wavered. "Yeah, I guess I do. Now, come here you goofball." He wraps his arms around my neck and presses our forehead together. Then he kisses my lips. "You can be extremely dangerous, you know that right?" Killua says. "How so?" I ask, confused about what he meant. "Simple, you are such a mature child. Children, are possessive. Selfish, and full of compassion. Mature people, are calm, reasonable, and gentle. Yet, they can be hard-headed. You are dangerous, because you have both sides." He explained.

"You are too!" I point out. "Yup." He smiles. "Oi, let's head back. It's your turn to cook." "Okay."

•+•

It was almost sundown by the time we got back. "So, what movie are we watching?" Killua asked from beside me. "I was thinking, maybe something funny. Emily told me about this comedian that she really likes. Maybe we could watch one of his shows?" I suggest. "So, what's this comedians name?" His glasses reflect the light of the sky as he walked. "Bo Burnham. Emily said that his show was hilarious, Sato laughed so hard that he cried too!" I explain, mentioning the Baker and the Butcher. "When will they just go out already?" Killua sighed. "Maybe they're a little too dense." I comment. "Do you think we should help?" I look to the white haired boy for a response. "Hmm, maybe. How 'bout we go see them tomorrow and see what we can do?" He suggested. "Good idea!" I say.

We walked in silence for a while until I decide to speak up. "Killua, why is it that you don't like wearing your glasses in public to often? I mean, you look fine." I ask. "They're to bulky. They get my way a lot. I mean that basically it. Along with the fact that I don't wanna break 'em. We can be reckless at times ya know." He replies. "Yeah I guess."

≥-≤

I knocked on the front door when we had gotten back. The navy sky was littered with stars. Whilst opening the door, Mito sighed. "Ugh, can't you boys keep on one pair of clean clothes for more than an hour? Go upstairs and change, again. Oh and Gon, your turn to make dinner." She states walking off. We slip off our shoes and head upstairs to change.