Weird Embarrassment

Weird Embarrassment

The two of us began to walk back to the house. Gon wouldn't stop rambling on about a song that he had heard earlier, while I just smiled at the simplicity of keeping him entertained. "And then the guy singing started to like, scream. I just sat there thinking 'how does that work for it'. I really like the song.. Have you heard the song Killua?" He asked. "Well I wouldn't know, you haven't actually told me the name of the song." I comment.

"Oh, whoops. Hospital by The Used."

I smile. Gon takes my right hand with his left. Then, he leans his head on my shoulder. "Tired?" I ask. "No, not really. Just really happy." He replied with a smile.

Once we get to the front door, I unlock it and open. Mito was in the living room with Grandma watching Extra!. "Boys? Boys!" Mito exclaimed as we took off our shoes. She ran over and grabbed our arms. They were covered in blood and cuts. "What happened?" Mito asked. "We got stuck in the Storm. But we're fine Mito!" Gon assured. "Go upstairs and clean those cuts. Killua you go take a bath while Gon goes to get the med-kit out. Then he'll join you, afterwards the two of you bandage yourselves up. Alright?" The red head orders. We nod.

Once I get upstairs I look through my drawer for my glasses. Once I find them, I take out the contacts on my eyes, and disinfect them. Put them away and put my glasses from my lap to the top of my drawer. They were large black frame ones. Pomy Eyewear 321 145 Black to be exact. The only reason I wear them inside the house, was because they're really big and bulky. Mainly because of my large eyes.

I grab some clean clothes and go turn on the bath. Stepping inside the warm water. I couldn't find my shampoo, and if I got out I would make the floor all wet. I decided to just screw it and use Gon's shampoo. I mean I do all the time anyways. Lathering my hair, I started to process all of what happened today. "Am I lucky that Gon can be a bit ignorant?" I muttered. I look down and see a few pink and white petals in the water. Instinct told me to put my hand to my ear. And to smile. I take out the flower and examine it in my hand.

Maybe I am lucky, that he can ignorant.

"Hey Killua!" Gon peaks his head through the door. "Don't do that! You startled me!" I complain. He only giggles and strips down to get in the tub as well. "I'm impressed you still have that flower." He comments as he lathers his hair with shampoo from across the tub. "I'm impressed that it stayed in my hair." I say.

Thank God I'm back-to-back with him. I was pretty sure that I was the color of the petals on the flower in my hand.

"Nee Killua, you wanna watch a movie later?" The black haired boy asked. "Yeah, I-I wouldn't mind." I stammered. I could tell he was smiling.

•~•

Once we got out of the bath, we walked down stairs to get the med-kit. "Hello Gon, Killua." Grandma greets. "So how did it go? Did you say yes, Killua?" She asks innocent mischief lacing her words. "G-Grandma-sama! How do you know about that!?" I shout out. "Gon came to Mito and I for assistance about it." She answers. I couldn't tell what felt stronger.. My desire to punch Gon, rather Grandma, or to shut my self out in our room. I curl my fist to keep myself from punching the wall. "I-I said... Y-y- .... yes." I mumbled.

"Aw. Looks like my help payed off." She clamps her hand together. "Grandma, I guess I should thank you and Mito for helping me.." Gon mutters quietly yet loud enough for her to hear. "Speaking of which, where is she anyways?" Gon asked out of curiosity, and hopefully a way to avoid the subject at hand. "She's outside tending to the garden. I should go help her, my strawberries should be ready to pick today." She comments as she walks outside.

"Alright. Killua take off you shirt, I'll bandage you up. Then you'll do me." Gon states as he began to shuffle through the med-kit on the kitchen table. "Why do I have to take my shirt off? Couldn't I just roll up the sleeves?" I counter. I was wearing a grey long sleeve shirt with red flannel pants. Gon wore a pair of shorts and a white tank-top. "You could, but then the disinfectant cream will get all over your clothes. Plus, your wearing long sleeves, it'll be easier if you take off your shirt OK." He listed off. I signed in defeat. Once he makes up his mind, he won't budge.

I peeled off the grey cloth and set it on a chair. Gon opened the tube of cream and rubbed it in on the cuts on my arms and torso. "You aren't to ticklish right?" He asked. "No, but you rubbing in the cream does feel weird." He only gave it a small hum and kept on. "Okay so, gauze or bandages?" Gon asks holding each option in either hand. "Gauze. Bandages are hard to take off." He nods and wraps it around my cuts.

Repeating the process on my legs, he finished. "Alright lemme do you." I comment slipping on my shirt. "Okay, do I need to remove my shirt?" "Depends, do you have any cuts on your stomach or back?" I question. He looks inside his tank-top. "No." He shakes his head. I begin to repeat what Gon had done earlier with me.

"Okay, so where is that cut that has been making you limp?" I ask. "You could tell?" I sigh. "Of course I could tell. You kinda leaned on me most of the time we were out today. Plus, when you got off my back while we were by the stands, you tripped up a bit. So yes, I could tell." He gave me a blank stare. "Fine, if you won't tell me at least keep still." I walked behind him and removed his right sock. Somehow, a cut got on his ankle. "How did you-" "I know you like the back of my hand. Its easy to tell when your lying. Especially if your a bad one.." I whispered the last part. "Hey! No I'm not!" He retorted as I began to disinfect the cut.

"And.. Done." I comment. Finally, we finished with bandaging up. "May I ask what Mito and Grandma helped you with?" I say as I begin to put away the med-kit. "Um.. Well... They helped me with the bracelet and with helping me with how to confess." He answers shyly. "Well, I guess I'm happy you asked for help. I was close to confessing myself actually." I say closing the red box and walking to the cabinet to put it up. "What! Really?" He shouts out. I turn around and walk over to him. "Weird, you've matured, but you refuse to see it. I could see the happiness in your eyes whenever we mess around." Smirking, I poked his forehead.

He smiled back. As I let my hand down by my side, Gon got ahold of it and pulled me towards him. "What're y-." Once again, I was cut off by him kissing my lips with his. He pulled away and smiled. "Tag, your it." He says before running to the front door, grabbing his boots he runs out the house. Once I processed what had happened I yelled out. "Oh you are in for it now, Gon Frecces!" I yell grabbing my sneakers running after him.