IFancyFurniture.com

IFancyFurniture.com

The phone kept ringing on the other end of the line. Honestly, it was getting frustrating. "Mito, are you sure that their open right now?" Mom asked. "They should be." I reply. "How hard is it to ask about your order for a piece of furniture?" I mumble.

Finally, they pick up the phone.

"Hello, may I help you?" A nice tone asks. "Yes um, I ordered a new wardrobe 2 weeks ago and it still hasn't came. I was going to ask about where it is?" I say. I could hear keyboard keys clacking in the background. "Name and address please." The lady says.

"Mito Frecces. Whale Island, Green Valley #413." I reply looking out the window. I was worried for them. The Storm could be ruthless at times. "Mito-sama... Your order for a new wardrobe, was never put in." She says a bit bluntly.

Ugh... I guess Killua forgot to push 'confirm' on the order.

"Can I make an order to you, or do I have to do it online?" I ask trying to fix the mistake. "I'm sorry, you have to do it online." She confirms. "Thank you. Sorry if I took up your time." I say trying to make it seem as if I didn't mean to take up her time, which I didn't! "Thank you for calling! Have a nice day ma'am." She dismissed.

I hung up and sighed. "Ugh." I sighed as I raked my hand through my hair. "Well?" Mom asked. "Killua must've forgot to click 'confirm' on the order. They never got it." I sigh. "I'm gonna go do it now." I mumble exiting the kitchen.

I walk up to the computer in Gon and Killua's room, and log in to my server. The keyboard clacks as I type in the name, 'IFancyFurniture.com' then begin to browse through the selected of wardrobes that fit the measurements.

"Ah here we go." I think aloud. I click on a brown woodgrain wardrobe with two mirrors on the doors. "Looks like we got a winner." I think aloud. Once I pay for the wardrobe and for the shipping, a little box pops up on screen. 'Will be at your address on July 7'.

Not till next month? That's a pain but, I can wait.

I walk down the stairs to kitchen and see Mom reading again. 'Strange Girl by Christopher Pike'. "Its beautifully written. You should read it sometime dear." She comments. She must've known that I was silently judging her. "My life is beautifully written." I reply. "Do you think it's going to go well with them?" She asks while setting down her book. "I don't know. One minute he could be having fun, the next he could be crying. And that goes for the both of them. But I have a good feeling." I say.

It looked as if the Storm had finally calmed down. I wonder if it's going to work well with them...